Ceremonies for the Soul

San Rafael, California View map Visit website

$550 Typical Price

Robyn Greene, Celebrant and Officiant is a non-denominational minister and certified Life-Cycle Celebrant, specializing iin weddings. She is based in Marin County, California, but she often officiates weddings in San Francisco, wine country, and the East Bay. Robyn has a special interest in working with couples who consider themselves spiritual, but not religious. She works with you to design and co-create a ceremony that is personal, soulful, and meaningful. It will also reflect who you truly are as a couple.

Experience

Robyn Greene is a former San Francisco Bay Area marriage and family therapist where she did both individual and couples counseling. Through her training with the Celebrant Institute, Robyn learned how to best create personalized ceremonies while helping you feel calm, supported, and understood throughout the process. With a background in music, Robyn is able to offer music consultation and wedding singing.

As a licensed minister, Robyn Greene, Celebrant and Officiant especially enjoys performing creative or unusual weddings and can officiate civil unions, interfaith ceremonies, non-religious ceremonies, rehearsals, and vow renewals. She allows and helps couples to customize their vows for their special day. Robyn is able to officiate ceremonies for couples with no denomination or couples who are Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-based, and Hindu, as well as:

• Jewish
  • Pagan
  • Quaker
  • Taoist
  • Unitarian

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$70

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Quaker
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
CO

What languages do you speak?

English

Lisa M. Married on 10/16/2021

Robyn was great!

Robyn was able to figure my wife and I out perfectly, by one visit and a questionnaire, We were very pleased with the ceremony that she had pre paired for us and I was glad that she added humor.
    Thank you again for making our day so special.

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

It was my pleasure Lisa. And thanks so much for this review. I was happy to work with the two of you to make your ceremony reflect you, in a unique way. I wish you both every happiness.
  • Annie
    Annie B. Married on 05/22/2020

Making the Most Magical Day

My wife and I found Robyn's bio and immediately knew she was the perfect choice. We wanted a personal touch and an authentic feel to our wedding. We planned to be married in May but the pandemic forced us to change our plans. Robyn worked with us every step of the way to turn our day from a larger event into an intimate backyard wedding with a special script. She was extremely responsive and really cared about us and our story. She had us fill out a packet of how we met and what we love about each other which brought us even closer together prior to our special day. On the day of she used a mic and brought cards with our vows printed on them for us to hold and read. Robyn brought all the magic we knew she would and we have only good things to say!

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thanks so much, Annie, for this great review! Yes, we did have good chemistry right from the start:) I was honored to be your officiant and I wish both of you all the best. And I think you will have it.
  • Kristina
    Kristina T. Married on 03/21/2020

Thorough and thoughtful, we hope to work with her again!

Unfortunately we had to cancel our wedding due to COVID-19, so we are basing this review on our experience with Robyn throughout the planning process. Robyn is an incredibly thoughtful officiant who digs deep to learn who you are as individuals and as a couple. We're positive the ceremony she had planned for us would have been completely custom and very special, both for us and our families and friends. She's stayed in touch throughout the pandemic, helping us navigate the uncharted waters with helpful information and well-meaning advice. We appreciate her so much and can't wait to work with her again for our vow renewal.

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

What a lovely review! I'm so glad I was able to help you and be there for you at this difficult time. You are a great couple! Thanks very much for your trust and I look forward to working with you again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Ceremonies for the Soul 1
Gift
Free 30 to 45 minute consultation with me to discuss the different kinds of ceremonies I can create for you and learn about your vision or thoughts as well.

Vows & Promises CA Vows & Promises CA Wedding Planners

Robyn brings a wonderful presence to her weddings. Having known her for a long time, I can only say that she is a wonderful officiant and will bring her caring and personal depth to your wedding.

Lissin Lev Chaya Lissin Lev Chaya Wedding Officiants

Robyn Greene would be an excellent Celebrant and officiant for your ceremony. She brings a calmness and depth to her ceremonies and helps couples create a ceremony that speaks to who they are and what is authentic for them. She also has a beautiful singing voice ~ music enhances any occasion! I recommend Robyn to any couple looking for a personal, meaningful wedding ceremony.

Lois Heckman, Celebrant Lois Heckman, Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Robyn Greene has all the training and background you truly want in a Celebrant. She will listen to you and create something beautiful and memorable for your wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her.

San Rafael San Rafael, California, 94903
Location of (Ceremonies for the Soul)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding