Ceremonies for the Soul Reviews

18 | San Rafael, CA

18 Reviews for Ceremonies for the Soul

Loren Picard · Married on 12/31/2018

Marriage at the Speed of Love

We finally made our long planned marriage plans in December of 2018. And we wanted to be married by the end of the year. We reached out to Robyn and with less than a week to go in the year she was able to pull it together for us. We made our goal and were married on December 31st. Now, that is an easy date to remember as an anniversary! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Yay, we made it! So glad to do this for you guys. From now on you'll be celebrating two special events on New Years Eve. Congratulations and best of luck!

connie · Married on 11/02/2018

Robyn was wonderful

Robyn was wonderful to work with. Very patient with us and gently kept us on track. She helped us craft our very unique wedding vows and the ceremony was perfect. Would highly recommend Robyn to all.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thanks so much for your lovely review. I enjoyed guiding you through the journey. My very best wishes to you both.
  • Shaina

Shaina · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful ceremony

Robyn was a joy to work with. She sent us a long detailed questionnaire for each of us to fill out then based our ceremony around that. She also sent us the exact script for us to review beforehand. It really felt like she knew us personally. She made great recommendations for things to include, like the Irish ring warming. She even snuck in some Metallica lyrics for my metal-head husband. It turned out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thank you so much, Shaina and Matt. It was an honor to be your officiant because you were so responsive and conscientious. And just such a lovely couple. I wish you the best of luck, always and forever.

Laurie · Married on 08/08/2018

Robyn exceeded our expectations, was super flexible as we changed locations multiple times, and wrote a beautiful service that was true to us. Awesome experience!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thank you! I was happy to help you guys achieve your dream. I wish you joy and happiness always. Hope you had a great celebration!

Eric · Married on 12/08/2017

Robyn took the time to learn about us and to gather our feedback for the ceremony. Her guidance working with us to craft a ceremony that was personal and meaningful to us really helped make our day special. She was also very responsive and communicated well with us and the other vendors in the day leading up to the ceremony.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Eric and Skye, you were a lovely couple to work with. Thanks for your review, and I wish you all the best.

Erin · Married on 02/11/2017

Robyn was fantastic to work with! She was incredibly responsive, easy to work with, and tailored the ceremony to our needs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

I'm so glad I got to officiate your ceremony! You are a beautiful couple and lovely to work with. I wish you all the best!

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Robyn lent a comforting presence during the ceremony writing process and gave us each a lot of good things to think about while prepping for the wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thank you, Sarah and Ethan. I enjoyed officiating your wedding. Glad I was helpful and comforting to you.

JOAO PAULO · Married on 09/13/2016

BOOK THIS VENDOR, know how + professionalism + empathy: delivers beyhond expectations

Sent on 09/22/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor and a delight to officiate your ceremony. I wish you every happiness.

Louw · Married on 08/27/2016

Robyn is amazing. She is thoughtful, patient, thorough, and perfectly able to handle anything that happens. Robyn truly works to deliver a ceremony that is meaningful and deeply personal for you. It is a two way street, you must be willing to provide Robyn the raw material to work with, be she will craft a beautiful ceremony out of it. If we could recommend her higher we would.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thank you for this review. It was an honor to be your officiant and I wish the two of you all the luck in the world!

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2016

Robyn was wonderful. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and I think she really captured how much we love eachother and how much fun we have together. There was a nice nod to Dr. Seuss that tied it all together, my grandma loved it and everyone cried!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! It was a delight to work with you guys. Best wishes for lots of fun and happiness.

Lizdey · Married on 04/16/2016

Robyn was amazing with the time frame we gave her. We contacted her I think about 10 days before our elopement and she was totally in it from the beginning! Not that I suggest waiting that long before finding someone to perform your ceremony, but saying that Robyn worked with it and we had ourselves a lovely small ceremony.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm happy that you trusted me enough to let me "get in there." All the best to you guys!

Jonathan · Married on 10/17/2015

Robyn was able to get to know us quickly and chose a brilliant poem and thoughtful reading. They were a perfect fit for our personalities and history as a couple.

All of our guests commented that our ceremony was "very unique and personal." She had a lovely balance of humor and emotion. With Robyn's guidance, the ceremony turned out better than we imagined it could be.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a joy to officiate your wedding, and a delight to get to know you. You are a very committed lovely couple and I wish you all the best.
  • F

F · Married on 08/11/2013

Robyn succeeded to do exactly the wedding ceremony that we had imagined. She has been so reactive, involved and proactive all along the steps, always trying to look for the best way to fit our needs, always very flexible and making sure that everything will be perfect. Robyn is a very nice person, very generous and enthusiast. It was nice to feel that she was really deeply happy for us. I would recommend her for every wedding, thanks Robyn!!!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. You are a lovely couple and I am deeply happy for you.

C · Married on 06/30/2012

Robyn helped our daughter and her husband to create a ceremony that was meaningful to them and honored both families. She brought lots of ideas to the table, but encouraged the couple to make the final choices so that the ceremony would be their own. With Robyn's gentle guidance, the ceremony was both beautiful and meaningful.

C · Married on 06/26/2011

Robyn was great to work with. She has a fantastic knowledge of potential options. Best of all, she really Listens! We had a ceremony that fit us and was very meaningful.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thanks for your lovely review. You had a beautiful wedding in a gorgeous location and I'm so glad I had the honor of being your officiant. It was good to meet all of you.

T · Married on 07/03/2018

Robyn was fantastic. She was very warm, open and accommodating. She asked us to fill out a questionnaire to be able to personalize the ceremony. We decided to answer independently and share with each other before sending. we did not expect to be so powerfully moved by the experience in answering Robyn's questions! Robyn shared her draft with us for editing to make sure we were happy. Robyn did a fantastic job, and is worth every penny!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Congratulations again to your both. You were willing to share with me, which in turn helped make your ceremony more powerful and more relevant to you. Thanks so much for giving me the honor of performing your ceremony, and best of luck always.

3.8
      3.5

had a great experience, the ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Ceremonies for the Soul's reply:

Thanks for submitting your review. I notice that you didn't give me all 5's. I'd appreciate hearing from you about your concerns so that I might learn from them.