Novato, CA 94945 Map · Phone number

1 Reviews for Julia Zave Photography

• Mickey

Mickey · Married on 07/26/2013

1.0

Julia cancelled our contract, did not provide deliverables or work log.

Please heed this warning and DO NOT hire Julia Zave. My wife and I started a business when the pandemic struck to help us get by. We hired Julia to grow our business through social media marketing. We placed a 50% deposit of $1900. One month later, after taking 3 weeks off to deal with personal issues, Julia terminated our contract and cut off all communication. While doing housekeeping to separate our business from Julia, we realized she had given access to other people to our internal documents without our permission. She then proceeded to contact my team members directly even though she removed herself from the contract and was asked not to communicate with my team. Rather then speak to my wife and I and come to an understanding, Julia had a lawyer contact us and try to strong arm us into not trying to contact Julia and get a refund. The money we paid Julia was from our Italian vacation that we had saved years for. Now we are out roughly $2,000 with little to nothing to show as Julia has gone back into the creative brief she provided me and deleted all of her notes. She is claiming that I have harassed her which is not truthful. It's been close to two weeks and still no work log or explanation of missing deliverables or Completely inappropriate and unprofessional.

Sent on 09/27/2020

• Novato, 94945 See on map
    Location of (Julia Zave Photography)