Killeen, TX 76549 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,550
  • Pricing

About Rob's Digital Photography

Welcome to my Blog! Welcome and thanks for stopping by Rob's Digital Blog! I hope you have a chance to stay for awhile and look around the posts. You?ll find everything from my latest wedding to my newest Senior portraits. I have developed my blog around keeping current, potential and past clients, as well as family and friends, up to date, so don?t be surprised if you?re looking at a wedding one minute and pictures from a past Senior Session with the family next. I hope my posts allow everyone who reads them to get a little hint of my personality! If you happen to be one of Rob's super-awesome clients, or someone who is simply considering becoming one, I highly encourage you to take a look at the work I?ve posted here. There?s a great representation of different wedding venues, setups, schedules, etc. If you see something you like or something you want to ask me about, post a comment or shoot me an email! I travel from Killeen to Temple. Waco< Huntsville to South Texas and beyond!! Thanks for being here! - Rob....

Follow Rob's Digital Photography on

Rob
DSC 8644

1 Reviews for Rob's Digital Photography

Gina · Married on 11/15/2008

Not only were we impressed with Rob the day of the event, but we were just blown away when we received our finished product.
    My husband and I without a doubt would definetly recommend Rob's Digital Photography to anyone planning any event. He is very professional and always delivers amazing results.
    I felt that we got a great deal on the cost of services, and were just very pleased.
    Not only was our day perfect, but Rob was there to capture all of those wonderful moments on film, and we are enternally grateful to him for that!

Sent on 12/29/2008

Rob's Digital Photography Pricing

Rob's Digital Photography Price Rates

Rob's Digital Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1550
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Valderrama Videos & Multimedia Productions
    Valderrama Videos & Multimedia Productions Wedding Videographers

Rob's Digital Photography has did several weddings big and small. He is always prepared with professional service and prompt with delivering wedding products. He offers the couple a proof book in record speed which is a great tool in aiding their decisions for prints and an album. He does not shoot on automatic settings but understands how each of his SLR cameras work and thus the results are stunning photos! I've worked alongside Rob's Digital Photography at a big wedding with ease and cooperation. I do recommend Rob's Digital Photography to brides I encounter without reservation.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Rob's Digital Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Killeen, 76549 See on map