Serving all Central & North Texas, Temple, TX 76501 Map · Phone number

About Joe Olivares Photography

Professional Photography from DFW to San Antonio along the I-35 Corridor, Including Bryan, College Station, & Killeen/Ft. Hood.

Not a big fan of the traditional bride/groom poses side by side, holding hands, the classic parent pictures, the whole bridal party just standing there...blah blah blah?? Well niether am I. Imaginative and Unique Photography, that is ME. From the time I got my first Nikon, I never looked back. I have been looking at life through my camera's view finder and capturing lifes precious momments in still images. This is exactly what I will do for you! No event is to small or TOO BIG!

Specializing in capturing those special momments in time such as Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Portraits, Engagement Sessions, Senior Portraits, Sweet 16's, Quinces, School Proms and Dances, Corporate Events, Sports/Action, and Baby Portraits. My images will capture the real essence of life allowing them to be enjoyed for many generations to come.

images by Olivares is a dream come true for me. Now, allow me to capture all your dreams on your special day in still images. I hope to hear from you very soon, Joe.

DSC9845copy
800f6ea9cb90fb5b 1314235079620 DSC0270
DSC9824edited1copy

Joe Olivares Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Serving all, Central & North Texas Temple, 76501 See on map