Austin, Austin, TX 78739 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 7

About Mercedes Morgan Photography

Mercedes Morgan Photography is an Austin, Texas-based husband and wife wedding photography team serving couples in Texas and worldwide. They have ten year’s experience photographing a wide variety of weddings, from intimate elopements to multi-day wedding events. Excelling at making their couples comfortable in front of the camera, they are experts at capturing the special moments at your wedding as well as the candid shots that you will enjoy for years to come. Mercedes Morgan Photography looks forward to capturing your most special day.

Mercedes Morgan Photography uses a photojournalistic style in order to capture the memories of your day in a way that will tug at your heartstrings. They shoot only one wedding per day so that they are able to give their couples the attention they deserve. Each of their packages includes a consultation, engagement session, digital photographs and both Mercedes and Jesse covering your wedding day. Bridal sessions, albums, day after sessions, rehearsal dinner coverage and prints can also be added. Recognizing that one size does not fit all, they offer custom packages to meet the needs of their couples.

Follow Mercedes Morgan Photography on

Real Weddings 377 Photos

15 Reviews for Mercedes Morgan Photography

Daysy Lopez · Married on 10/04/2019

Kane and Daysy

Shortly after the wedding planning initiated, my search for the right photographer began. It was the second thing I booked after deciding on a wedding date at Chapel Dulcinea! I knew that the photographs taken would be greatly cherished as snap shots of one of the greatest moments of my life! That being said there was a lot of pressure on finding the right photographer! Mercedes and Jesse did not disappoint!! They did an AMAZING job and they make an incredible team!! They have a true passion for what they do and it shines through their work!! They were extremely kind and professional and went above and beyond any expectations we may have had! They were able to capture all of the small details that we will forever hold dearly to our hearts!! We feel truly blessed and honored to have met them and have had them part of our BIG day!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Mercedes Morgan Photography's reply:

Hi Daysy and Kane, the honor was all ours. It was such a beautiful ceremony and we were so blessed to be there for you. Thanks for letting us!
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 09/28/2019

They went above and beyond.

Mercedes and Jesse are a wonderful team to work with. I did my research looking for the perfect photographer for our wedding. We decided these two would be a great fit. Since our first communication, Mercedes was professional and helped guide us through the process. We were excited to finally meet them on our wedding day. They showed up much earlier to get a good look at the venue and introduce themselves. Throughout the time with them they took pictures based on the questionnaire that was provided to better understand our wishes for pictures. They exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond. We were ecstatic and jumping with joy with how beautiful the pictures came out. We would do it again for future pictures. They say that always invest in a professional photographer on your wedding day. I absolutely say for certain that take this advice. You only get one shot at getting the perfect pictures on your big day. We made the right choice hiring these two. I can't tell you how much I would recommend Mercedes and Jesse. They are very skilled and the techniques they used shows throughout the pictures. They're very sweet and I'm super happy with the whole process. I can't thank them enough for their work. Truly amazing work.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Mercedes Morgan Photography's reply:

You guys! Your wedding was just *amazing* and we were thrilled to get to be there for you all. We treasure the trust you gave us and are so happy you love the images. YOU made them amazing.

Mrs. Miller · Married on 07/07/2019

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

Mercedes and her husband were the most amazing photog team. Not only were they stellar photographers who found the best lighting and took incredible pics for our special day, they were helpful in assisting us with finding other vendors and making sure we had every type of photo we wanted. Mercedes is very responsive and so sweet! We couldn’t say enough amazing things about her!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Mercedes Morgan Photography's reply:

You guys are awesome! It was a blast getting to see you both have a blast. Smiles for miles! And your families and friends were so warm and welcoming, too. We are so happy you love the photos and are happy to get to help!

Award

Mercedes Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Firefly Floral Design Wedding Florists

I am always thrilled when I get to work with the talented Mercedes Morgan. She has a wonderful eye and always captures the little details. Her relationship with the brides is always fun and personal and she always seems to put everyone at ease. As a florist I rely on professional photographers to share their work to help showcase my designs. Mercedes is always willing to provide photos that I can display on my website. I highly recommend her!

• Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mercedes was such a joy to work with!!!! She's soooo sweet and sets out to capture the Brides best & most precious moments!!!!! I would soooooo use this creative, God loving Woman at all my events!!!

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78739 See on map
    Location of (Mercedes Morgan Photography)