Austin, Austin, TX 78739 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mercedes Morgan Photography

Mercedes Morgan Photography is a wedding photography company based in Austin, Texas. The husband-and-wife team, Mercedes and Jesse, are passionate about documenting natural, raw moments from your wedding day. They use a photojournalistic photography style to capture un-posed, candid moments. The photographers seek to remain unobtrusive, allowing the events of the day to unfold naturally. At Mercedes Morgan Photography, the photographers believe that your wedding photographs should be a reflection of who you are and the love you share. Whether you are planning to elope, or have a wedding with hundreds of guests, Mercedes and Jesse boast the experience to cover it all.

Mercedes Morgan Photography offers wedding photography packages that always include two photographers, an engagement shoot, and digital files of high-resolution images. All packages can be tailored to fit your needs. Photography services also include:

• Additional hours

Mercedes Morgan Photography 5
Mercedes Morgan Photography 6
Mercedes Morgan Photography 7

Chandra · Married on 11/17/2017

Everything was an absolute joy! I really appreciate Mercedes professionalism! She took fabulous photos that captured everything I wanted!
    We submitted a list of photos that we hoped she could capture and she did just that! She will forever be my go to for any future events!!! I can not thank you enough Mercedes! You rock!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Mercedes Morgan Photography 15
    Mercedes Morgan Photography 16
    Mercedes Morgan Photography 17

Mercedes Morgan Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Chandra! Your wedding day was absolutely special. It was sweet to see your families spending time celebrating you and Aquilla. Loved every minute of it!

Helen · Married on 12/10/2016

Mercedes and her husband were wonderful to work with and I’m so glad we chose them for our wedding. She really took the time to get to know us and was so sweet and responsive during the process. I didn’t know what to expect but I let her know what I was looking for and she delivered above and beyond. She is extremely talented and has an eye for light. I was absolutely blown away by the pictures and have received so many complements from our family and friends. She took our engagements photos as well and made us feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout the shoot. You won’t regret choosing Mercedes Morgan Photography for your big day, she is amazing!!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Mercedes Morgan Photography's reply:

Your wedding was near and dear to our hearts! We loved getting to see your family and friends have a great time celebrating your wedding. You and Wes have an amazing relationship and style and it was so evident the whole day. It was awesome to get to help you remember it all!

Mercedes and her husband are both lovely and wonderful people. My husband and I both consider ourselves to be non-photogenic but they were able to capture the most beautiful photos of us both during our engagement session and the wedding. The detail shots of the wedding are equally beautiful. But my absolute favorite part are all of the stunning candid photos of our guests during the reception. I can't describe how pleased I am to have such gorgeous photos to help us remember our special day.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Award

Mercedes Morgan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Firefly Floral Design
    Firefly Floral Design Wedding Florists

I am always thrilled when I get to work with the talented Mercedes Morgan. She has a wonderful eye and always captures the little details. Her relationship with the brides is always fun and personal and she always seems to put everyone at ease. As a florist I rely on professional photographers to share their work to help showcase my designs. Mercedes is always willing to provide photos that I can display on my website. I highly recommend her!

• Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft
    Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft Wedding Hair & Makeup

Mercedes was such a joy to work with!!!! She's soooo sweet and sets out to capture the Brides best & most precious moments!!!!! I would soooooo use this creative, God loving Woman at all my events!!!

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78739 See on map