Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Robert J. Nicpon Productions

"Professional Wedding and Special Event DJ's"

Robert J. Nicpon Productions has been providing DJ services for weddings and special events in the Chicagoland area since 1993. We have performed at over 1000 events for hundreds of thousands of satisfied guests.

We provide the real life soundtrack for your wedding or special event. Our DJ's are also confident, elegant Spokespersons and will act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC) to make any announcements, and help direct your guests. From the music to our appearance, we plan and incorporate your ideas to make your vision become a reality. No other vendor will effect your reception as much as the entertainment. For the most important day in your life, don't settle for second best.

Our experience will be your assurance of a wonderful celebration to be shared with your family and friends. All of our DJ's have a minimum of 10 years of experience each! We will sit down with you in person to get to know who you are, and what you are looking for. Our professional DJ's will work with you to make your special day everything you dreamed.

We will talk you through a typical wedding reception with planners, and give you ideas about how to make yours unique.The DJ you meet at the consultation, is the DJ that will be at your wedding. Your DJ will be guaranteed in writing, so you won't have any surprises on your big day. We are offering "Peace of Mind" that our experience and professionalism will make your event stress free, and elegant. Our unique ability to read the crowd will ensure a fun and entertaining party.

By getting to know you, we will make sure your reception is fun and memorable. Contact us today for a free consultation.

Let us help you make your vision become a reality.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Disco Ball (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)

Where do I even start? Robert is on amazing DJ. We talked several times over the phone to set up everything for my wedding. I felt like I was talking to a friend the entire time because he made the process so smooth and casual. I had most of my wedding guest say that was the most fun they've had at a wedding and asked for Roberts info. From the music to the amazing light shows he put on to the awesome entrances. The dance floor was packed all night. Our entrances(WWE theme) were out of this world. The lights that he set up for each entrance were more than I ever expected. I would 110% recommend Robert to anyone. We are already talking about having a holiday party and inviting him back. He was very laid back but professional which is exactly what we needed. His MC skills and announcing was spot on also. Once he passed out all the glow sticks and foam light up tubes and hit the music it looked like a club in there. I do not have 1 negative thing to say about Robert. So if you're reading this trust me hire him you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was very quick to respond, very friendly and accommodating of our needs. The music selection was great and he was very enthusiastic. I could tell he genuinely loves what he does. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Robert came highly recommended and he exceeded our expectations! His online planning website super easy to navigate and straightforward. He answered any questions, responded to all emails in a timely manner, and was accommodating with any requests. He was extremely prepared for the ceremony. He provided music as well as equipment needed for the pastor and soloists. As for the reception, many guests mentioned that it was the best wedding dance party that they've been to. Everyone was raving about the DJ and how he kept the crowd going the whole night. He did a great job at balancing the songs that I requested, adding his own, and playing requests from the guests. I could not have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend Robert! If you want an awesome dance party at your wedding then DJ Robert is absolutely the way to go!

Profile Picture Elyse , 8/26/17, 1 Review

Projector
Uplighting
8 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Robert Nicpon is a true professional and a master at his craft. He does an incredible job with keeping a high energy level on the dance floor and playing the perfect songs at the best times. His transitions between songs are flawless and is an expert at mixing. Robert makes sure to incorporate the clients' special requests seamlessly throughout the event. He is on top of the newest hottest songs and knows how to keep the party rockin'! Additionally, Robert's event lighting greatly enhances the feel and ambiance of each event. Working with Robert is always a pleasure and I highly recommend using Robert for your next event!

Robert is one the most down to earth person you will ever meet!! He is awesome with his clients and they are extremely happy with his work. Highly recommended!!!

Events

PO Box 410185, Chicago, IL 60641   See On Map
773-844-1700 (phone) 773-681-7230 (fax)
9:00am - 8:00pm Monday - Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm Sunday