PO Box 410185, Chicago, IL 60641 Map · Phone number

About Robert J. Nicpon Productions

Robert J. Nicpon Productions has been providing DJ services for weddings and special events in the Chicagoland area since 1993. We have performed at over 1000 events for hundreds of thousands of satisfied guests.

We provide the real life soundtrack for your wedding or special event. Our DJ's are also confident, elegant Spokespersons and will act as your Master of Ceremonies (MC) to make any announcements, and help direct your guests. From the music to our appearance, we plan and incorporate your ideas to make your vision become a reality. No other vendor will effect your reception as much as the entertainment. For the most important day in your life, don't settle for second best.

Our experience will be your assurance of a wonderful celebration to be shared with your family and friends. All of our DJ's have a minimum of 10 years of experience each! We will sit down with you in person to get to know who you are, and what you are looking for. Our professional DJ's will work with you to make your special day everything you dreamed.

We will talk you through a typical wedding reception with planners, and give you ideas about how to make yours unique.The DJ you meet at the consultation, is the DJ that will be at your wedding. Your DJ will be guaranteed in writing, so you won't have any surprises on your big day. We are offering "Peace of Mind" that our experience and professionalism will make your event stress free, and elegant. Our unique ability to read the crowd will ensure a fun and entertaining party.

By getting to know you, we will make sure your reception is fun and memorable. Contact us today for a free consultation.

Let us help you make your vision become a reality.

Follow Robert J. Nicpon Productions on

8278e99e1c920bf4 1528204638 3f4c3f0c2b2b0155 1528204636195 10 fffff
dae08fa57742e5b1 1528204554 2da986f3e884c70f 1528204551477 3 2015 05 23 18 1030
f8b03a1affcb0457 1528204555 4c44b300ff08aa19 1528204551482 7 Name in lights 103
8278e99e1c920bf4 1528204638 3f4c3f0c2b2b0155 1528204636195 10 fffff

59 Reviews for Robert J. Nicpon Productions

Joanna Malec · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding reception

Robert provided amazing service and music that had the dance floor packed with fun and filled with nonstop jams!!! He was professional throughout and took special requests. He was very considerate and we felt grateful that he briefed us on what to expect, etc. We had a wonderful time and so did our guests! Robert will take great care of you!Thank you Robert for being simply amazing! Robert, you are the best!!! We love the way you work! Thank you so much for making our day extra special !!! Joanna & Adam

Dan · Married on 09/22/2018

Robert is a professional DJ that brings life to the party with his disk jockeying skills. My wife and I were very happy with his performance at our wedding reception at Silver Lake Golf Course in Orland Park, IL. He lit up the room like we had never seen before with his up lighting. The man knows how to make music more fun/lively and is very accommodating to the bride and groom. Can't say enough positive things about Robert J Nipcon Productions! The pricing is competitive and definitely worth it. We recommend using his services to anyone!

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding night was hands-down the most fun, magical night of our lives (and our guests’, as many have told us), and I attribute so much of this to Robert. For starters, our dance floor was PACKED the ENTIRE night – it was never empty, never even sparse; people were dancing and having a great time ALL night. Robert helped make the wedding party entrances AMAZING, and his MC-ing throughout the entire night was spot on. Robert’s uplighting literally transformed the room, and the photobooth we booked through his company was a HUGE hit. In short, Robert took my vision and made it into a reality better than I ever imagined. I’m SO grateful to Robert, and working with him was the best part of our entire wedding planning process.

Behind the scenes, Robert was extremely helpful, fun, caring, organized, and professional. As the first of our friends to be married, I can’t express how grateful we are to Robert for being there to help us figure out some logistics that we didn’t think about – where the wedding party should enter from, printing the entrance lineup, making sure our photographer stayed long enough to get pictures of the bouquet and garter tosses. Leading up to the wedding, it was a joy to talk with Robert when I was trying to figure out last minute details. His enthusiasm and encouragement helped me stay excited for the wedding rather than getting stressed out about it.

Additionally, outside of our wedding, I can confidently say Robert is the best DJ I have ever heard. I initially heard Robert at one of my Company’s holiday parties before I was even engaged, and I knew that night that whenever I got married, I wanted Robert to DJ my wedding. I saved that invitation which had Robert listed as the DJ on our fridge for 2 years before we got engaged to make sure I wouldn’t forget his name. Robert is a true master at his craft, and I can’t imagine our wedding without him.

BOOK ROBERT AS YOUR DJ!!!!!

Robert J. Nicpon Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,865.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Key Tov Orchestra
    Key Tov Orchestra Wedding Bands

Robert Nicpon is a true professional and a master at his craft. He does an incredible job with keeping a high energy level on the dance floor and playing the perfect songs at the best times. His transitions between songs are flawless and is an expert at mixing. Robert makes sure to incorporate the clients' special requests seamlessly throughout the event. He is on top of the newest hottest songs and knows how to keep the party rockin'! Additionally, Robert's event lighting greatly enhances the feel and ambiance of each event. Working with Robert is always a pleasure and I highly recommend using Robert for your next event!

• The Chair Couture Inc
    The Chair Couture Inc Wedding Rentals

Robert is one the most down to earth person you will ever meet!! He is awesome with his clients and they are extremely happy with his work. Highly recommended!!!

• PO Box 410185 Chicago, IL 60641 See on map