749 Mill Street, Allentown, PA 18103 Map · Phone number

About Rich Mar Florist

Rich Mar Florist is a locally owned fourth generation florist. Our company has been owned and operated by the Morrissey Family since 1955. Fom the basement of a townhouse, Rich Mar Florist has grown into one of the largest floral shops in the state and one of the top 100 in the entire country. We offer everything you can imagine for your special day, from simple to your wildest wedding dreams. Our dedicated staff has well over 100 years of combined experience. We offer the Lehigh Valley's largest bridal showroom offering many different displays you can not see anywhere else!! Come find out for yourself!!

Follow Rich Mar Florist on

barnone1558

57 Reviews for Rich Mar Florist

Derek Luyben · Married on 10/20/2018

Luyben-Vasko Wedding

Flowers were perfect, delivery was on time, and price was reasonable. They were very flexible, and helped us navigate different options. The flowers were gorgeous, and exactly what we wanted. Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Rich Mar Florist's reply:

Thanks you!!! We are so happy to hear how pleased you where with the entire process. Congratulations again!

Jaimee · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely beautiful! Rich Mar gave me exactly what I asked for!

I asked for bright yellow carnations. I wanted my bouquet to be just a big ball of carnations. When he tried to show me different flowers we could mix in, and I said no, he dropped it and gave me what I wanted.

I’m so thrilled with my flowers. They brought a smile to my face as soon as I saw them, and I got compliments all night. You also get to keep the vases the flowers come in! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Rich Mar Florist 1

Rich Mar Florist's reply:

Thanks Jaimee! So happy to hear how pleased you are! Congrats again from all of us!

Alison · Married on 06/16/2018

Jon was so easy to work with and did an incredible job with our wedding. From the very first meeting with him, I knew that we had made the right choice. I brought pictures of my wedding colors and dress, and he was able to pick flowers that matched our theme perfectly. We were married at the Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul in Philadephia, and he did an amazing job of decorating both the cathedral and our reception venue. He created my vision of having half of our reception tables with small centerpieces and the other half with tall centerpieces, and it looked amazing. Thank you for helping to make our wedding so memorable!

Rich Mar Florist 2
    Rich Mar Florist 3
    Rich Mar Florist 4

Rich Mar Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 145.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Bar None Weddings
    Bar None Weddings Wedding Photographers

Rich Mar is absolutely terrific. If you're considering using them for your wedding, look no further. Jonathan and his crew are the best in the business. This endorsement isn't just coming from a photographer who has seen their stunning florals displayed at many many weddings around the Lehigh Valley. It's coming from a client of theirs. Before I started Bar None, I actually used Rich Mar as the florist for my wedding. They go great work!!

• Reflections Creative Photography, LLC
    Reflections Creative Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Reflections Creative Photography has been in business in the Lehigh Valley for 35 years and during that time we have often worked with Rich Mar Florist. They reside on our recommended list of florist and we know that they will always bring a smile to our Bride’s face. They offer a great product to suit all styles, tastes and budget. We highly recommend adding them to your list when looking for the perfect Wedding Flowers!

• An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson
    An Affair to Remember by Sharon Dickinson Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work on a very extensive and involved wedding last weekend with John and his team and he definitely had his work cut out for him! He came through phenomenally! The flowers and centerpieces were stunning and the pedestal flowers at the ceremony were unreal! It was a real pleasure working with John and his team and I refer him to any and all brides, you'll get quality and creativeness!

• 749 Mill Street Allentown, PA 18103 See on map