Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rich Mar Florist

Serving the Lehigh Valley and Beyond Since 1955

Rich Mar Florist is a locally owned fourth generation florist. Our company has been owned and operated by the Morrissey Family since 1955. Fom the basement of a townhouse, Rich Mar Florist has grown into one of the largest floral shops in the state and one of the top 100 in the entire country. We offer everything you can imagine for your special day, from simple to your wildest wedding dreams. Our dedicated staff has well over 100 years of combined experience. We offer the Lehigh Valley's largest bridal showroom offering many different displays you can not see anywhere else!! Come find out for yourself!!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (1)

Rich Mar was wonderful to work with! Since I was an out of town guest, it made scheduling difficult since I could only meet on Saturdays and they were always busy with weddings on Saturdays. Jonathan was our main contact and promptly responded back to my emails, questions, etc. The only time I got frustrated was that I wanted to actually meet in person at least a month before the wedding and he still couldn't make time in his schedule. It was to actually talk about the photos I sent over and finalize everything. I ended up having to take a half day off of work and drive there on a Friday to meet with Rich. Everything was smooth that day. The wedding day came and the flowers exceeded expectations! They were absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

It was a complete pleasure to work with Jonathan from Rich Mar Florist! I had no experience in dealing with a florist before but Jonathan was able to put together the color scheme and flower types for all aspects of our wedding. He always responded in a timely manner, often within the same hour, answering any questions I had throughout the whole process. He also worked with me in a few last minute changes. The bouquets, boutonnières, and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, I’m so thrilled with the way it all turned out. I’m so thankful we went with Rich Mar for our special day!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We loved working with Rich Mar Florist. Jonathan was awesome to work with and was with us throughout the whole process from start to finish. He was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and was always able to assist us. The flower bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. We received many compliments from our guests about them. We absolutely loved our experience with Rich Mar Florist and the beautiful flowers they created for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Christina , 10/1/17, 5 Reviews

Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Rich Mar is absolutely terrific. If you're considering using them for your wedding, look no further. Jonathan and his crew are the best in the business. This endorsement isn't just coming from a photographer who has seen their stunning florals displayed at many many weddings around the Lehigh Valley. It's coming from a client of theirs. Before I started Bar None, I actually used Rich Mar as the florist for my wedding. They go great work!!

Reflections Creative Photography has been in business in the Lehigh Valley for 35 years and during that time we have often worked with Rich Mar Florist. They reside on our recommended list of florist and we know that they will always bring a smile to our Bride’s face. They offer a great product to suit all styles, tastes and budget. We highly recommend adding them to your list when looking for the perfect Wedding Flowers!

I had the opportunity to work on a very extensive and involved wedding last weekend with John and his team and he definitely had his work cut out for him! He came through phenomenally! The flowers and centerpieces were stunning and the pedestal flowers at the ceremony were unreal! It was a real pleasure working with John and his team and I refer him to any and all brides, you'll get quality and creativeness!

Events