979 Sodom Rd., Westport, MA 02790 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Rich Geada Photography

Rita · Married on 10/14/2017

Rich is incredible!! We just did our engagement photos and they came out better than I had imagined! He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Also, he was very quick to respond with any questions and concerns we had and was very flexible with dates and times. I can't wait to see all the memories he captures for us on our special day.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

I have seen two weddings Rich photographed and I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding. We just did our engagement shoot and I cannot say enough about how great Rich was! He made us feel comfortable, directed us when we needed it and made it fun. We got the photos back and they were everything and more we thought they would be, we are soooo happy with them! When I spoke to Rich on the phone he was thorough, knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I would HIGHLY recommend him and we can't wait for our wedding next year!!!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 09/24/2016

Wow !!! Rich and his wife Linda are incredible at what they do and just them as people! They took photos without getting in the way and kept me happy and laughing all day. At one point I got alittle overwhelmed (since your wedding day is so busy) & Rich and Linda calmed me down and didn't make me feel rushed and told us to take our time and enjoy the day. By the end of the night when we were leaving the venue Rich already put a wedding picture up for us to see (it was gorgeous!) 2 days after the wedding we had 38 other photos from our wedding edited and up for viewing (being a photographer myself that is insane, I've never seen a turn around time that fast) I am absolutely in love with every single one of the photos!!! & all of our friends and family that have seen the photos tell us they look like they are out of a magazine. Rich pays attention to detail and is very creative. You will most definitely not be disappointed with picking Rich and Linda as your wedding photographer! I can't wait to see the rest of our photos.

Sent on 10/02/2016