Ribbon & Rhyme

Escondido, CA View map

What is Ribbon & Rhyme? It's the brilliant collaboration of 2 full-time wedding photographers. We (Beki and Jonny) share a love for music in addition to our unstoppable passion to capture every ounce of emotion and love between 2 people on their wedding day.

We've teamed up to give every ounce of our energy to our clients together. Though we're both fully capable of tackling a wedding on our own, we believe that sometimes 100% isn't enough. Not on your wedding day!

Don't hesitate to shoot an email to info@ribbonandrhyme.com with any questions you may have.

That said, welcome. We are Ribbon & Rhyme. A photography duet.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Shiloh Married on 03/29/2014
    I love these photographers! Beki and John photographed our engagement photos and wedding last weekend. They are not only easy going and fun to have taking your photos, they are amazingly talented. They have an incredible eye and I completely trusted them to just stick me where I needed to go and tell me how to pose. They have terrific rates and I know that our photos are going to look amazing. I cannot wait to see them. I would recomment Ribbon and Rhyme for their high quality work, affordable rates and awesome attitudes!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 12/29/2013
    I love love loved our photographers! Made us feel so comfortable, so fun, yet so professional. Beautiful pictures :)I would recommend them to anyone!
    Chris Married on 10/12/2013
    Beki and Jon with Ribbon and Rhyme were fantastic. They were so responsive throughout the booking and planning process, and were so wonderful the day of the wedding. We provided a shot list for some photos we wanted captured, specifically to make sure we got all of our family and friends in, but left a lot of the decisions to Beki and Jon and I am so in love with all of our photos.

They're fun to work with, and have an amazing eye and talent. I've witnessed horror stories when it comes to photographers (assistants or alternates showing up, poor editing, too many low quality photos returned) and it's scary when you're paying a lot of money to capture the most important day of your life. Trust me when I say you don't have to worry about any of that with Ribbon and Rhyme! We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos, and I've spent hours upon hours looking at them over and over.

We love Ribbon and Rhyme!!!

After the Engagement Wedding Planning After the Engagement Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

Beki is amazing! She is friendly, easygoing, and takes awesome photos. I highly recommend Beki for weddings, engagements, family photos, and more.

Divine Events by Helena Divine Events by Helena Wedding Planners

Beki is a great photographer. She is professional, fun, creative and affordable. She always delivers the images in a timely manner and they are always beautiful!

PO Box 300004 Escondido, 92030
Location of (Ribbon & Rhyme)

Ribbon & Rhyme frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Ribbon & Rhyme offer?

Ribbon & Rhyme offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ribbon & Rhyme offer?

Ribbon & Rhyme offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Ribbon & Rhyme offer for wedding events?

Ribbon & Rhyme offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Ribbon & Rhyme and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ribbon & Rhyme is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding