Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment

Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment

latin bilingual wedding djs NYC | DJ entertainment | djs latino new york | NY DJS

Need American and Latin music for your wedding reception? We are latin bilingual DJs serving NY, NJ and CT areas. Experienced DJs and MCs. Rhythm N Ritmo also know for providing Reasonable N Reliable DJ Services. Fully insured as requiered by most venues. Free consultation and DVD demo.

American and/or LATIN music for the client that wants someone to listen and cater to what they need. We will play the music to your taste. Classic oldies thru Top 40’s in English and Spanish; including and not limited to House, Club, Disco, Freestyle, R & B, Hip-hop, Reggae. And if you need Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, Reggaeton, Cumbia and Vallenato, you are at the right place.

Additional services include club lighting, mood lighting or uplighting, personalized gobo to project your names or initials, photo booth, dancers or percutionists.

Feel free to contact us and ask questions without any strings attach. What do you have to loose, give us a call, text and/or visit our website at www.BilinguaLdj.com or LatinWeddingDJny.com to learn more about our great services.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment on

5 Reviews for Rhythm N Ritmo Latin Bilingual Music & Entertainment

Dj Rudy played the best music on our wedding night that everyone was on the dance floor. All of our invites told us how awesome Dj Rudy was. We had such an awesome time.
Thank you for all you've done to make our special day memorable.
Herminia & Danilo Bravo 2013

Profile Picture Herminia, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the great pleasure of working with Rudy from Rhythm N Ritmo for our wedding. I hired him based on reviews. He offered a variety of packages, I picked one that fit my needs for my party size. I like to follow schedules and he is very organized. I handed him a complete schedule of what songs to play, what order and when and actually played all of them in the order I requested. He was able to accomodate song requests from my guests on the spot which made them and me real happy. They are still talking about it!!

We are so happy we found Rhythm N Ritmo on the web, hiring them was best decision ever!!!

Ingrid and Joseph 6.1.13

Profile Picture Ingrid, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

I had hired DJ Rudy for work-related parties in the past and as I was googling bilingual DJs and saw Rhythm & Ritmo's name come up I knew he would be perfect for our post-wedding party. My husband and I got married in Vegas and then came back to throw a celebration in NYC for extended family/friends etc. My husband's side of the family is Dominican and get togethers always include lots of bachata and merengue though neither of us felt confident putting that part of the playlist together. DJ Rudy totally came through! We wanted it to be more of a party than a formal reception and he gave us exactly what we wanted. He also saved us in the face of our last minute slideshow debacle and helped make the whole occasion much less stressful. We were so happy we went with Rhythm & Ritmo :)

Profile Picture Heather, 4/6/13, 1 Review