197 Griggs St N, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Rev. Tomkin Coleman

Rev. Tomkin Coleman provides customized wedding ceremonies in the Twin Cities, MN metro area. Working together, we will create a wedding ceremony that is beautiful, meaningful, and uniquely yours. Your wedding can reflect both your backgrounds, whether you are religous or not, and your wedding will run smoothly and easily.

Follow Rev. Tomkin Coleman on

11 Reviews for Rev. Tomkin Coleman

Tasha · Married on 05/07/2016

Rev. Tomkin Coleman was a joy to work with. I had really wanted to meet with a premarital counselor before my husband and I got married because I figured it couldn’t hurt. My husband on the other hand was skeptical as he didn’t think we needed the counseling. I am so happy that we did and that we did with Rev. Tomkin. He was so friendly, made you comfortable and in the end, you didn’t even feel like you were in counseling, more like talking to a friend. My husband was also glad we made the decision to go and he enjoyed some of the topics and exercises Rev. Tomkin had us do. We both now feel comfortable that if we do need counseling down the road, that it is not a scary thing and we would defiantly go back to Rev. Tomkin.

Tomkin is the absolute best. We received so many comments after the wedding about how great he was.

Mark · Married on 07/04/2014

Rev. Tomkin Coleman was such a great officiant for our wedding! He was great from the initial meeting through the wedding itself. He is very relaxed and composed, and spent a lot of time writing our program out. He was also invaluable in helping pick out vendors. Thank you Tomkin for making our wedding ceremony so great!!

• Diane Martinson Music - Vocalist
    Diane Martinson Music - Vocalist Wedding Bands

Rev. Coleman is the best wedding officiant in the Twin Cities. His ceremonies are beautifully crafted and unique to each couple. I always enjoy working with him, and feel privileged to add my music into any service he is conducting. - Diane Martinson- Vocalist

• James J Hill Library
    James J Hill Library Banquet Halls

Rev Coleman is very enthusiastic and truly enjoys working with engaged couples. He performs a meaningful service.

• Pianist for Parties
    Pianist for Parties Wedding Musicians

Rev. Coleman is a master at performing beautiful ceremonies. His messages are tailored to reflect the personality and style of each wedding couple. I have had the pleasure of performing music at a number of Rev. Coleman’s weddings. I have been impressed with his professionalism, preparedness and his respectful manner with which he treats each participant in the wedding. Everyone that has a role in the ceremony will find it easy to follow Rev. Coleman’s directions. Rev. Coleman has a wonderful ability to orchestrate many details and unique circumstances into a wedding ceremony that flows smoothly and focuses on the beautiful relationship of two people committing their lives to one another.

• 197 Griggs St N Saint Paul, MN 55104 See on map