Rev. Jimmy Smith

Westwood, NJ View map

I am an ordained, non-denominational Wedding Ceremony Minister/Officiant who has performed 500 wedding ceremonies throughout New Jersey. I will help you create a warm, personal, and unique ceremony that reflects your own thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

I conduct faith based and non-religious wedding ceremonies and work with couples to tailor each wedding ceremony to their specific needs. Whether you want a traditional or a contemporary ceremony, I can make your day a truly wonderful experience.

My personalized ceremonies take place in the ceremony location of your choice… banquet facility, outdoors, restaurant, chapel, or in your unique location. Whether you are having simple wedding ceremony with a small group of guests or a large traditional wedding, let me help you create the kind of wedding ceremony that you desire.

Your wedding ceremony should be as unique and meaningful as your relationship. It is a reflection of who you are and will capture the celebration of your love, which has brought you to this memorable moment in your lives.

www.revjimmysmith.com

Please click the link below to view the video presentation.

Shannon O. Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful officiant!

Rev. Jimmy Smith officiated my moms wedding and was so warm, friendly and kind. He spoke beautiful words that added great value to the ceremony! Was on time and patient while we took photos first. We are so thankful we chose him! Highly recommend.
    Rebecca Married on 11/21/2015
    Rev. Jimmy was great to work with. He was flexible and a great speaker. Excellent officiant!
    Amanda Married on 05/02/2015
    Rev. Jimmy was awesome! From day 1 of planning he was very flexible and walked us through the entire process of how to obtain our marriage certificate and the flow of the ceremony. We were able to build the ceremony the way we wanted to and he was perfect the day of our wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

465 Lafayette Avenue Westwood, 07675
2018055118
Location of (Rev. Jimmy Smith)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding