On WeddingWire since 2014
Rev. Bill Epperly is a top-rated Chicago-based Officiant serving Chicagoland and southeastern Wisconsin. A professional wedding officiant since 2013, he creates premium wedding ceremonies that reflect the personalities and preferences of each couple. Rev. Bill prides himself on getting to know every couple and in telling their story in a personal way, as if he had known them for years. Rev Bill's distinctive weddings create priceless memories that last a lifetime.
See what couples say about Rev. Bill Epperly. Read the 89 5-star reviews on Wedding Wire and the 60-plus 5-star reviews Rev. Bill has on The Knot
Let Rev. Bill take the worry out of designing your wedding ceremony!
Couples love working with Rev. Bill, and they love his weddings!
Rev. Bill Epperly has officiated over 160 weddings. He loves getting to know the amazing couples that come to him. Before he began officiating weddings, Rev. Bill was a college professor and faculty coach. He has extensive experience as a public speaker, workshop leader, coach, and wedding officiant. He brings a lifetime of experience to his work as a wedding officiant.
- Weddings inspired by traditional Catholic or Protestant weddings
- Weddings for "Spiritual but not Religious Couples
- Couples Coaching and Pre-Marriage Counseling
- Weddings for couples who identify as LGTBQ+
Rev. Bill Epperly works with each couple to create a beautiful ceremony that reflects them, their love relationship, and their values. He gets to know them through interviews and discussions and is able to share their journey in personal remarks that capture their essence. The language of each ceremony is tuned to the couple, whether they want a traditional religious ceremony, a secular/humanistic ceremony, or a spiritual but not religious ceremony.
Premium Packages include:
- The Gold, "Unforgettable You" Package, is a hand-crafted ceremony including all the traditional core elements of a beautiful wedding: Procession, Opening Remarks, Prayers.Readings, Wedding Vows, optional special elements., and a Heart Story sharing. A full rehearsal can be added.
- The Diamond "Heart Story" Package, includes all components of the Gold package, above, and features a longer more detailed sharing of the couple's "Heart Story," their unique love story, from first meeting to engagement to wedding day. This package includes a full rehearsal.
- The Top of the Line Platinum, "Happily Ever After" Package, which has all the elements of the Diamond Heart Story, above, plus five goal-setting sessions to help you enter your married life with clear goals and a plan to achieve them!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
23 User photos
You can't go wrong with Rev Bill!
Absolutely worth it
Thank you so much, Rev. Bill.
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Rev. Bill Epperly is the one and only wedding officiant you'll ever need to contact. Here's why: 1. He has a great approach to officiating a wedding - he has different styles and templates for you to review and make personal, or you can work with him to truly create something custom from start to finish. 2. There are multiple ways to meet with him to discuss (he is flexible), i.e. Skype. 3. He accommodates specific wardrobe requests. 4. He's prompt, professional, and warm. 5. Truly gets to know you as a couple and seamlessly fits into the wedding. 6. LGBTQ friendly. 7. He's well learned in multiple faiths and approaches to spirituality and religion, and is adaptable based on your religious/spiritual needs. Highly recommended from many of our brides and colleagues. Give Bill a call!
Bill is a seasoned professional who I've associated myself with. I'm happy and confident in referring couples to him because of my knowledge of his expertise, education and caring personality.