About Rev. Bill Epperly, PhD
Your wedding day should be fun, a celebration of your love, and full of amazing moments.
I create premium wedding experiences that are unforgettable, for all the right reasons! That's what you'll get when you choose a Wedding by Rev. Bill.
I have Officiated almost 100 weddings. Don't choose a first-time Officiant. Benefit from the wisdom of my experience.
I'll work with you to create a beautiful ceremony that reflects you, your love relationship, and your values, whether you want a traditional religious service or something more spiritual than religious,
Ask about my premium "Heart Story" package.
I create beautiful ceremonies for discerning couples. I work with people from all religious and spiritual backgrounds, creating gorgeous ceremonies for that reflect your values and beliefs. I will help you create something that is totally "you." My specialty is creating an element of each service that makes your wedding unique. To create the perfect ceremony for you, I meet with you early on to learn all about you, your values, and your vision for the ceremony.
Contact me today to schedule a no-obligations conversation about your wedding.
Let me walk you through the steps to a perfect wedding! We'll have fun preparing and you'll have the wedding of your dreams.
- Weddings that are "spiritual but not religious"
- Traditional and contemporary religious services, including interfaith weddings
- Select your readings from my 67 page wedding resource ebook
- Choose traditional or contemporary vows or work with me to write your own
- Add a special element such as a Wine Ceremony, Whiskey Toast, or Flower Ceremony
- Include a one hour rehearsal
- Involve your family and friends with the wedding ceremony
- Destination wedding packages available
- Located in Chicago, serving the Northshore, Chicago suburbs, and Wisconsin
I am inspired by my couples' love and commitment to each other and honored to be chosen to serve as their officiant. I hope you will discover the "Rev. Bill difference" for yourself.
Categories: Wedding Officiant