With a stunning renovation and superb downtown location, the Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel has over 48,000 square feet of luxurious and flexible ballroom space, along with expert wedding planners, banquet design and catering associates to ensure your special day is fulfilled to the last detail.
View Beautiful Weddings Celebrated at the Renaissance Washington DC
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 89% of couples
User3765791 · 2+ years ago
If we had to do it all over again, we would do it at the Renaissance again. Every staff member on our wedding team, and all of the other staff were incredible. We and all of our guests were treated incredibly. The food was delicious, our event manager and sales manager were by our side the entire time. They were available to meet in person, over the phone, and email. We had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding because we knew it was handled by a great team. Our wedding was perfect.Sent on 01/09/2015
McKenna · Married on 02/13/2016
We established our room block with the Renaissance and encountered some difficulties but in the end everything had been cleared up and each guest thoroughly enjoyed their stay. Some of the staff in the restaurant however were not vert attentive, professional or pleasant to my family during brunch Sunday after our wedding but cant do anything about it now...Sent on 04/15/2016
They also changed our point of contact several times and allowed others to book under our block. We had to follow up several times to ensure that they removed said people however they were still on the list when we dropped off the hotel bags the Wednesday before...In the end our assigned point of contact who greeted us was quite lovely and gave both my mother and I little personalized goodies and a handwritten note
Besse · Married on 05/10/2008
Overall, I would recommend the Renaissance as a wedding location. We had both our ceremony and reception in the Renaissance ballroom. Good things about the Renaissance were:Sent on 07/07/2008
- Great price for food/beverages/space
- The hotel staff were very nice and took great care of our guests
- The hotel was willing to negotiate with us and gave us very good rates
Some of the things I didn't love:
- We had 3 different coordinator we were assigned to which caused a lot of confusion. Promises made by one coordinator would not be communicated to the next. We would have to basically begin the planning discussion anew with each planner (I didn't feel like they did a very good job of transitioning our account at all). Costs that were not mentioned by one coordinator would pop up with the next and so forth.
- Our tasting went very well and they let us customize our salad, but the salad that we selected wasn't exactly what we got at our wedding.
- We had a specific serving schedule to allow for dancing, speeches and eating all at the very beginning. It was a very important part of the night that the food be served appropriately. The salads were not served during the first dancing segment as planned. However, the wait staff did an excellent job of serving and bussing each course to get us back on schedule after that set back.
Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel Price Rates
Performed a wedding at this venue and it was awesome. The details were perfect and the staff very accomodating. Highly recommend.