12159 Nebel St., Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Relish Catering

Relish Catering is a boutique caterer for weddings in Rockville, Maryland. This passionate and highly-trained team create mouthwatering menus that will keep guests coming back for more. Whether you’re planning an intimate affair or large wedding celebration, Relish Catering will make your wedding meal one to remember.

Relish Catering offers custom-curated menus tailored to your wedding style and budget. They provide local and seasonal menus with dishes made fresh and in-house for the best possible flavor. Relish Catering can serve up to 200 guests.

Cuisine
Chef Ed Jiloca and Chef Laura Calderone at Relish Catering work together to create one of a kind menus that your guests will love. They create Southern-style buffets, gourmet seafood platters, and everything in between. Some of their favorite dishes include the Chesapeake Bay crab cakes and thyme roasted prime rib.

Follow Relish Catering on

Relish Catering 1
Relish Catering 2
Relish Catering 3

Anne · Married on 01/02/2018

Relish has been providing delicious, quality food for our firm's weekly Partner lunch for 3 years. We have also used Relish to cater client meetings, receptions and dinners. Laura Calderone is great to work with - she is responsive, organized and creative. Her customer service is superb. The Relish staff is always professional, helpful, and courteous. I give Relish my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

First things first, the food was delicious! And the service was friendly, accommodating, and not overbearing. Lastly, it didn't break the bank. If you stop reading here, just know the rest of this post is glowing. I don’t usually trust reviews that are too perfect, but I really don’t have anything bad to say about Relish Catering. My husband and I used them for our September 2016 wedding. They were recommended by a friend in the event business. I was impressed from our first phone call. Laura treated me like an old friend and made me feel comfortable from the start. She was up front about the whole process and crafted a menu that met everything my husband and I wanted without busting our budget. I appreciated most that she offered ideas that were cost effective. For instance, she suggested buying alcohol myself rather than charging me for it. She helped me find rentals that fit the feel of the wedding at lower costs. Her servers were fantastic and so nice to our guests. Most importantly, the food was amazing. And it was not run of the mill chicken and potatoes either. We had short ribs and catfish and a to die for peach salad with a melt in your mouth white chocolate and blueberry pastry. The food tasted the same on my wedding day as it did at our tasting, which never happens. My wedding cake was beautiful and the grooms cake was exactly as I described. My guests still talk about the food months after the wedding. Allison helped to coordinate the day, helping with a rain plan, the seating chart, set up and breakdown. She even took a few great photos for me. With the stress of the wedding and my job, I forgot to make the first payment! It just slipped my mind! But Laura sent me a nice, non-pushy note making sure everything was ok and agreed to meet me near my home to receive the payment. Laura and her team were by far the easiest part of my wedding. I will absolutely use Relish again for family events and professional opportunities. I highly recommend Relish.

Sent on 01/23/2018

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 125.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables