Redhill Town Design

9602 Blincoe Court, Burke, VA 22015 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Redhill Town Design

Redhill Town Design is a wedding videography company based in Burke, Virginia. The business was established with the hope of bringing creative ideas into the realm of film. The work of the team spans over 20 years of experience, and specializes in bringing the dreams of their clients to fruition. Redhill Town Design works hard at every wedding to capture every special moment and beautiful detail in a medium that you can enjoy for the rest of your lives.

Redhill Town Design takes a cinematic approach to telling the story of your celebration. They are happy to film the ceremony, reception, and even the pre-ceremony preparations so that every piece of your day can be turned into beautiful memories. They utilize multiple cameras to produce high-definition full-feature and highlight videos. Redhill Town Design can even use drones to creatively capture your wedding. They want to ensure that nothing is overlooked, so they are happy to travel to multiple locations and work additional hours as needed. The final product is available as a digital download.

Follow Redhill Town Design on

Redhill Town Design 1
Redhill Town Design 2

Claire · Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful wedding video

Zach's work speaks for itself. He is a fantastic, creative videographer. We love the video he made for our wedding, and so do our families and friends. Zach is very easy to work with. He was unobtrusive during intimate moments we wanted to document. We will cherish our wedding video always, and are so grateful to Zach for providing us with this treasure. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would.

Karen · Married on 06/16/2018

Outstanding - way beyond our expectations!

Zach and his video team filmed our daughter's wedding. They were calm, organized, and practically invisible during the entire day of festivities. The video they produced went way beyond our expectations. Zach's creativity, skill, and professionalism, and his ability to use his craft to tell a story, is unsurpassed. He clearly understood the personalities of the bride and groom from the beginning, and captured the magic of the day perfectly. I recommend them without reservation!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Redhill Town Design's reply:

So grateful. It was such a memorable day, filled with romance and reverence. What a great testimony to two people becoming one!

Redhill Town Design Pricing

Redhill Town Design Price Rates

Redhill Town Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download