Red Wedding DJ MC

• DJ Yungmelo Ent
  • Studio 27 Photo + DJ Entertainment

8 Reviews for Red Wedding DJ MC

Elissa · Married on 04/15/2018

I highly recommend Red Wedding. We hired this company for our wedding last month (April 2018) and they were a pleasure to work with from the moment I first contacted them until the very end of the wedding. I hired them particularly because I wanted a DJ/host that was bilingual in Cantonese and also because of their great reviews I read on various sites. From the first moment of contact, Steven was quick with his responses (he never took more than 1-2 days to reply to an email), and gave me price quotes right away. His prices are very reasonable. We had a daytime wedding and went with their gold package which was just perfect. We also used them to play the music during our ceremony as well. Additionally, we opted for their photo booth add-on which was also reasonably priced and a great addition to the reception. Immediately after the reception they gave us a scrap book with the photos of guests which the guests also signed, and they included a USB of all the photos from the photo booth. Throughout the process, Steven sets up 2-3 meetings, and has many documents that he asks you to fill out, which really helps organize the whole process. They also provide you with most popular songs requested that you could reference. Our DJ was May and she was just as amazing. Unfortunately, the whole day was a bit of a blur to me, but I know she played a lot of the songs that I requested to be played and I have heard from multiple guests that the music was just amazing and everyone had a blast, and I know that without this amazing combination of Steven and May, none of it would be possible. One guest told me she had never danced so much at a daytime wedding! Please hire Steven and May from Red Wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/12/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/25/2017

I highly recommend Red Wedding for people who are looking for professional, knowledgeable, adaptive, and responsive DJ/MC vendor. From planning to the wedding day, Red Wedding have provided us with beyond excellent service. They truly go above and beyond!! They had packages and recommendations ready for our review. We never had a meeting where I left and felt it was not effective or meaningful.

Our schedule went off track and things was a bit hectic (we had about 350 guests), but Red Wedding (Steven) handled everything so well! We had a bilingual reception (Cantonese and English); Steven's transition from Chinese to English was flawless. I have seen them at my friend's wedding and thought they were great then, but I felt they were EXTRA amazing at our wedding! His in-depth experiences definitely showed during our wedding through the way he was able to coordinate and work with our other vendors, guests, and even our ad-hoc requests on the day! Their professionalism is worth commending.

I relied on Steven and his team at various times throughout the wedding and they did not fail. They were ready and prepared to accommodate to our needs. The games were awesome, interactive, and fun. I saw everyone laughing and it was just wonderful. Again, I cannot stress on their top hosting aptitude and performance. Our family all praised how nicely the wedding went and the atmosphere definitely was kept at a very upbeat level for our size and mix of age group. Our parents were so happy with everything and really impressed with their team. We cannot stress this enough; they truly made everyone happy on wedding day!!

Red Wedding really knows how to keep the guests entertained, adhere to the bride and groom's needs, and quick on their feet!! You cannot go wrong with hiring Red Wedding!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2017

Steven and May were so awesome! They did a wonderful job on our wedding as DJ and helped so much with the organization of the wedding. They were professional, knew the Asian as well as the western cultures. They dressed sharp and were very respectful. We met several months in advance and kept in touch regarding wedding planning. Steven had mapped out the entire night and had organized all the paperwork. It went smoothly and fantastically and all of our guests were entertained with the games as well as with the dancing. Thanks so much for the wonderful time!

Sent on 07/15/2017

• New York See on map
    Location of (Red Wedding DJ MC)