Irvine, CA 92602 Map · Phone number

About Recherché Custom Invitation Design

Recherché Custom Invitations offers a wide variety of handmade invitations to suite your budget and your taste. Our award-winning graphic designers will create a custom look for your invitations. We also offer a wide variety of designed pieces for your ceremony and reception that follow your theme such as programs, table cards, seating charts, wine labels and any other custom item you would like for your special day.

logo
logo

7 Reviews for Recherché Custom Invitation Design

Tim · Married on 06/04/2011

We worked with Courtney on our Invitations and she saw our vision right out of the gate. She was very helpful in all aspects of our big day and made it what it was. She designed a seating chart and table numbers as well integrating our theme perfectly in every aspect. She is a consummate professional and worth every penny(and more). I would highly recommend her company for your wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Dana · Married on 06/20/2009

Recherch� was recommended to my husband I from some friends of ours and we were so grateful to find them. We still have friends talking about our invitations. Not only did they do our wedding invitations, but my shower invitations, shower thank yous, our save-the-dates, our programs, and the most amazing customized welcome baskets for our out-of-town guests. And everything matched our initial wedding invitation design. It was so beautiful. I highly recommend Recherch� because everything they did was absolutely gorgeous and they thought of so many ideas we would have never even thought of. Amazing quality, great pricing, and they are so down to earth and made us feel really comfortable. We owe so much of our wedding to them! Thanks you guys!

Sent on 08/25/2009

Joslyn · Married on 09/06/2008

After searching for a year looking for the right company with the right people and right style I finally nailed it with Recherche. This fabulous team was able to execute my dream of design perfectly. Their work was flawless and impeccable. I would refer anyone looking for superior treatment and product to this company.

Sent on 09/11/2008