Rebecca L Photography

Portage, MI View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Rebecca L Photography is a passionate team of professional wedding photographers based in Portage, Michigan. Owner and lead camerawoman, Rebecca Lynn Burgen has been behind the lens, professionally, for almost a decade. Her journey with the camera started as far back as she can remember. Today, she comes equipped with extensive experience and an array of skillful talents. Rebecca’s candid approach to photography focuses on those real moments of magic that happen when people think no one is watching. She loves capturing moments like a subtle glance, or a cheeky grin between the couple as they recite their vows. Her images feel full of life and bursting with artistic value that never loses its appeal.

From engagement sessions and intimate boudoir photoshoots, all the way through to your special day, Rebecca L Photography wants to capture it all. Rebecca has curated a series of wedding collections designed to be cost-effective while providing all the best and necessary services you might require. Should you and your partner want extra coverage, Rebecca is happy to provide an additional photographer to ensure no special moments are missed.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 09/18/2021

By far the best decision we made for our wedding 🤍

Becky is hands down the best! She is very talented when it comes to photography. I tried booking with her in 2020 and my wedding date was taken. I was completely devastated. I considered moving my date to ensure that she would be the one to capture our special day. She posted a few months later that she had a few dates open back up and my date was one of those. I immediately secured my date and I am forever grateful that it all worked out. Again, she is literally the best in the business. If you’re looking for a phenomenal photographer, she’s your girl. Book with her!! I promise, you won’t regret it!
    Shannon B. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible service!!

Becky truly blew us away with her talent and she warmth! The moment we met her for our engagement session we felt like we had been friends with her for years! She made a huge effort to get to know us and made us so comfortable in front the camera. Our pictures are STUNNING, I could go on and on about Becky but most of all she goes above and beyond for her clients and it’s evident in her work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Rebecca L Photography 1
Exclusive

1810 Quaker Ave Portage, MI, 49024
(269) 317-1653
Location of (Rebecca L Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding