3017 chesley ave, Parkville, MD 21234 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rachel Stenger Photo

Rachel Stenger is a photojournalist/wedding photographer based out of Baltimore, Maryland but is willing to travel globally. She's a photo-journalist kind of wedding photographer. She tells the story of your day, as it happens, showing all the little details while adding her own personal style and technique to your images. She'll give you and your significant other direction for posing but wants to bring out what's natural and perfect according to you. So if you want to stage dive into the crowd, or wander off with her, get your clothes a little dirty, or keep it classy and clean– She wants you to look back on your photos and say, "Yep, that's us".

Follow Rachel Stenger Photo on

19 Reviews for Rachel Stenger Photo

• Meezah

Meezah Mccall · Married on 07/25/2020

She’s Wonderful!

Rachel was so sweet and delivered amazing photos. She’s obviously extremely passionate about what she does, and was such a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • EvaVillareal

Eva · Married on 11/16/2019

Rachel is an ABSOLUTE Dream

If you are searching for a photographer who will make all of your wedding dreams come true, look NO further! Rachel was amazing from beginning to end. I came across her page on Wedding Wire and instantly fell in love with her photography. She has something special and unique that I didn’t see anywhere else! Immediately after I inquired about her services on Wedding Wire, we set up a phone call. During the call, Rachel was informative, knowledgeable, caring, genuine, and her prices were extremely reasonable especially for the quality of work you get back! I booked her as soon as I could! We set up an engagement shoot; my *now* husband and I were nervous to meet her as we are both a little awkward when we don’t know people, but Rachel and her team that day made us laugh, and we felt much more comfortable! Not long after, we received the pictures back and OH. MY. GOD. were they perfect! Her editing was seamless, and beautiful! We will forever cherish our engagement photos because of how wonderful they turned out! I even had a picture blown up on museum quality canvas to an almost larger than poster size for our home, we get SO many compliments on the photo itself! As soon as we received them back, we knew we picked the absolute best photographer around! Rachel went out of her way to bring a vintage couch, rug, and tons of other props into the woods to add to the theme that I was looking for- she completely and utterly NAILED it. Rachel was extremely responsive to emails, or texts when I was being a crazy person for months leading up to my wedding. I actually love following her photography page on Instagram because it was so exciting to see the work she was capable of, it added so much to our excitement! On my wedding day, Rachel showed up on time (or possibly early), and the best way I can describe what she did that day was seamlessly floated around, and gave clear instructions on what she was envisioning and how everyone could make it work! My wedding party loved her! There were many parts of the day where I wished Rachel could enjoy our wedding as a guest because she was that great! I don’t believe she knew our videographer; but you would have thought they were close friends from how amazing they worked together and fed off each other’s ideas. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rachel! I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for the perfect Wedding photographer! Our wedding was last weekend, and we are anxiously awaiting our pictures; but we already know they will be an absolute dream!
    Thank you for everything Rachel! You made our day everything it was and more!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rachel Stenger Photo Pricing

Rachel Stenger Photo Price Rates

Rachel Stenger Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• 3017 chesley ave Parkville, Maryland, 21234 See on map
    941-499-8198 (Phone number)
    Location of (Rachel Stenger Photo)