Rachel Stenger Photo Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ditza Married on 10/15/2020

Pleasure to work with

Rachel stenger was a pleasure to work with, she handled everything calmly with a smile on her face. I'm so happy with the images that she created of my special day.
    Erin K. Married on 10/03/2020

Microwedding Photographer

Rachel was so lovely! She was very friendly and enthusiastic about capturing our unique wedding day. Very flexible and able to jump in to grab shots. Highly recommend!!
    Carlee C. Married on 09/26/2020

Hands down the best!

Rachel was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding. She was able to capture every emotion during every minute of our special day- from getting ready, the ceremony, to the reception and every moment in-between. She was able to guide me (the not so photogenic one) to get the perfect photo, while also capturing the unscripted natural moments- She has a true eye for photography. She was more then accommodating with rescheduling due to Covid and made communication a breeze. We are so happy with our photos and would recommend any day!
  • Meezah
    Meezah M. Married on 07/25/2020

She’s Wonderful!

Rachel was so sweet and delivered amazing photos. She’s obviously extremely passionate about what she does, and was such a pleasure to be around.
  • Andi
    Andi Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent - would recommend

Working with Rachel was fantastic. She is flexible, communicative, and has such artistic talent. I really feel like both the big moments as well as the nuances of our personalities were captured with both our engagement and wedding photos. It was such a help to have someone so understanding. I would definitely recommend!
    Kelly Married on 06/06/2020

Rachel is amazing!!

Rachel's work is AMAZING--and so is she! We had the hardest time creating a wedding album because we couldn't narrow down our favorite photos! She was so flexible and supportive as we went through multiple wedding plans and dates during covid, and made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She is truly talented, listens to her clients and is just a generally awesome person to have around on your big day.
  • EvaVillareal
    Eva Married on 11/16/2019

Rachel is an ABSOLUTE Dream

If you are searching for a photographer who will make all of your wedding dreams come true, look NO further! Rachel was amazing from beginning to end. I came across her page on Wedding Wire and instantly fell in love with her photography. She has something special and unique that I didn’t see anywhere else! Immediately after I inquired about her services on Wedding Wire, we set up a phone call. During the call, Rachel was informative, knowledgeable, caring, genuine, and her prices were extremely reasonable especially for the quality of work you get back! I booked her as soon as I could! We set up an engagement shoot; my *now* husband and I were nervous to meet her as we are both a little awkward when we don’t know people, but Rachel and her team that day made us laugh, and we felt much more comfortable! Not long after, we received the pictures back and OH. MY. GOD. were they perfect! Her editing was seamless, and beautiful! We will forever cherish our engagement photos because of how wonderful they turned out! I even had a picture blown up on museum quality canvas to an almost larger than poster size for our home, we get SO many compliments on the photo itself! As soon as we received them back, we knew we picked the absolute best photographer around! Rachel went out of her way to bring a vintage couch, rug, and tons of other props into the woods to add to the theme that I was looking for- she completely and utterly NAILED it. Rachel was extremely responsive to emails, or texts when I was being a crazy person for months leading up to my wedding. I actually love following her photography page on Instagram because it was so exciting to see the work she was capable of, it added so much to our excitement! On my wedding day, Rachel showed up on time (or possibly early), and the best way I can describe what she did that day was seamlessly floated around, and gave clear instructions on what she was envisioning and how everyone could make it work! My wedding party loved her! There were many parts of the day where I wished Rachel could enjoy our wedding as a guest because she was that great! I don’t believe she knew our videographer; but you would have thought they were close friends from how amazing they worked together and fed off each other’s ideas. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rachel! I would recommend her to ANYONE looking for the perfect Wedding photographer! Our wedding was last weekend, and we are anxiously awaiting our pictures; but we already know they will be an absolute dream!
    Thank you for everything Rachel! You made our day everything it was and more!
    Ndj827 Married on 11/01/2019

Perfect Photos!

My husband and I are thrilled with Rachel! She's friendly, funny, professional, and always responsive whenever I got in touch. We hired Rachel to take my engagement and wedding photos, and we love them all! She captured so many special moments between my husband and I, along with our family and friends. I'm still amazed at how well every photo turned out!! I'm so glad we chose Rachel - she's now our go-to photographer if we ever need professional photos!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 10/26/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever

I found Rachel through a random Google search and I am so, so happy I did. Rachel is professional, fun, and so talented. Any Friends fans out there will get what I mean when I say I become Chandler during a photo shoot...and I'm the bride. Rachel took care of that and made us feel relaxed during the engagement photos walking around a brewery with a beer (us, not Rachel. She's a professional).
    She did the same for us on the big day in October and brought along an awesome assistant to put up with the groom's bridal party (sorry about them). We had a blast with photos right after the ceremony and they were even better than I could have imagined. Rachel is creative with taking somewhat non-traditional photos and knows All the right angles. I wish I could have that moment again looking at the photographs for the first time.
    Chrissy V. Married on 10/13/2019

Photography Queen!

Working with Rachel was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process. She is crazy talented and is the sweetest, kindest, and most genuine human being. From the moment we met her for our engagement photos, we naturally clicked with her. She made us feel totally comfortable. Her and her team were an absolute joy to work with. It’s been three weeks since our wedding and we already have a ton of edited photos in our hands. Rachel’s creative eye truly captured the candid moments of our wedding in the way we always dreamed of. We can’t wait to see the rest of the photos. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would!!
  • Jean
    Jean Married on 10/12/2019

An amazing photographer all day long!!

Wow! We had such an amazing experience with Rachel. She made us feel comfortable and took charge in a great way to keep things moving throughout the day! We absolutely love our photos, and the entire process could not have been better! I would recommend her to everyone and anyone! Book her now!
    Jamie Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Photographer!!

Rachel was an absolute awesome photographer to have for my wedding day. She was organized yet extremely creative and captured so many awesome photos during our big day. Her style is timeless and her photos really do tell a story. I will cherish the photos forever and I would choose her to be my photographer again in a heart beat!
    Mackenzie Married on 09/21/2019

Best. Ever.

MY GIRL RACHEL, deserves every amount of praise. This lady is absolutely phenomenal. First, she drove hours down to Shenandoah Ntl. Park for our engagement shoot, JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDED FUN.... Where do you find that?? Never. We were shocked that she was down for an adventure. The photos were absolutely unbelievable. Breathtaking, is how most describe them when they see it. She has a vision and goes with it, and it will blow your mind. Rachel came to our day ready for some fun. She goes with the flow and gets creative with everything she can. She has fun and smiles the entire time. Rachel, you will go places and you will continue to amaze everyone you meet. God bless this lady. Thank you for absolutely everything.
  • Michaela
    Michaela M. Married on 07/27/2019

Rachel Stenger Photography

Rachel is an amazing photographer who made my now husband and I feel so at ease while taking our photos. We trusted her to capture our engagement photos as well and every single photo came out amazing. Our wedding was in Mexico and Rachel was willing to travel for us and captured our special day. She is professional, responsive & an amazingly kind! I appreciate her work so much. If you are look for a budget friendly wedding photographer Rachel is your girl! Please book her!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 06/22/2019

Captured exactly what our wedding day FELT like!

I am an artist, so I was probably pickier than most when it came to searching for a photographer. I chose Rachel because she is an artist on top of her wedding photography business and because I thought she was great at capturing what an event actually felt like and that is exactly what she did for us!

Because we knew Rachel is an artist too, we asked her to feel free to run with it if she had an idea. We actually got to have fun doing high fashion inspired posed photos at the bed and breakfast my friends and I got ready at that came out AMAZING. They are so cool!

She even got great photos of our guests that we are having printed and sending in the thank you cards.

We literally have no idea how we’ll choose which ones to hang because there are SO MANY great ones (and this is coming from two people who are very uncomfortable being in front of a camera).
    Alicia Married on 06/08/2019

Rookie of the century

Rachel is truly a gem. I couldn't be happier that we chose her as our photographer. Just from seeing her work, I knew she would be a great fit, but I don't think I realized JUST how talented she was until she photographed us for our engagement and wedding. She is an artist, blessed with a true natural talent. Her work is incredibly unique and beautiful. With almost an indie vibe, her photos come out elegant, fun, and filled with emotion. Not only is her work outstanding- but as a person she is hilarious, and warm. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Her work is really extraordinary and cutting edge. Rachel is the real deal. Do not hesitate- BOOK HER NOW!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/27/2019

Very talented photographer!

Rachel was the second shooter at our April wedding. Our main photographer found out she was pregnant and due a few weeks after our wedding, so she brought in Rachel as a second shooter/potential replacement if she was unable to be there. Rachel came on board and was so nice to work with! We all met a few weeks before the wedding and felt at ease with Rachel immediately. She contributed great advice and ideas at our meeting and the day of the wedding, capturing so many photos from a second vantage point we would never had gotten without her presence. She is so talented and we were confident that if she had to take over we would have been in great hands, but as our second shooter we were thankful to have her on our team.
    Samantha Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding photographer, perfectly captured our special day

Rachel was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very easy-going and fun to work with, and we are thrilled with how our photos turned out. She has a very artistic eye and did an outstanding job capturing every aspect of our wedding day. We would highly recommend her! Thanks Rachel!
  • Hayden
    Hayden Married on 11/10/2018

RACHEL IS THE BEST - says everyone :-)

From start to finish, working with Rachel has been an absolute dream. Picking a photographer can be tricky, but I am thrilled we were lucky enough to choose Rachel. I was really nervous for our engagement shoot and she instantly made my fiance and I feel so comfortable (and we left with a huge crush on her, lol!). Fortunately we got to hang out with Rachel again at our wedding and it was seriously such a joy to have her there, capturing the moments. She has an incredible eye for design, and I truly know the day was so much better having her there. Our wedding preview was out of this world beautiful, exceeding expectations x infinity. As we left for our honeymoon my mom told us to attempt to have an eye like Rachel's while travelling and taking pictures (which is a nice sentiment but would be impossible because Rachel is SO talented and her eye is absolutely unique and stunning). We love you so much, Rachel! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Ryan Married on 11/22/2017
    Rachel was unbelievable! She is so talented and such a pleasure to work with. Not only did her photos turn out amazing, but she runs her business in a very professional manner. My wife and I are so happy we chose her for the most important day of our lives. Thanks Rachel!!
    Nicolle Married on 11/12/2017
    Rachel's style and skill is incredible! The precision that was put into our photos was something we will always be thankful for!
    Susanne Married on 07/27/2017
    Rachel saved my life! She was so professional and on top of things. I really got to enjoy everyminute of my wedding, and i owe it to HER. She made our wedding day magical and beautiful. I trully recommand her! I can now look back at our wedding day and still have ters in my eyes, happy tears!
    Thank you!
    Casia Married on 09/03/2017
    Rachel was super personable, friendly and flexible with what we needed for our wedding. She made capturing memories of our favorite day easy and fun, and worked well with our wedding party. We highly recommend her for your special day! ;}