Rachel Lomeli Photography

South Lake Tahoe, CA View map
$2,650 Most Popular Price

$2,650 Most Popular Price

Rachel Lomeli Photograpers is a wedding photography company based in South Lake Tahoe, Nevada. We have a team of talented photographers that photograph weddings around Lake Tahoe, Carson Valley, Genoa, and Hope Valley. We specialize in a contemporary, traditional, and photojournalism style of photography to capture engagements, senior portraits, family portraits, kids, boudoir shoots, and other special occasions. We understand the importance of weddings, creatively capturing couples' natural emotions to espress their personalities and character. We provide timeless images for couples to reminisce with for years to come. We look forward to capturing your day!

Rachel Lomeli Photographers works closely with the couples to provide a suitable package that will suit their needs and budget. Providing final photographs as digital files, We offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Engagement shoot
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Liability insurance
  • Trash-the-dress shoot​​
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,650

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Nicole Married on 11/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great personality, and very flexible!

Rachel was so easy to work with! We had her take our engagement photos and our wedding photos, she is extremely flexible and her friendly personality just makes you feel so comfortable on such a stressful day! We definitely had a rowdy wedding party, and when needed, she got their attention back on track! My only suggestion would be to take her advice on where to have your wedding photos taken, lol! I was pretty adamant about where I wanted them taken, even though she warned me about travel time and the time it takes rounding everyone up at the same time. Even though I went against her recommendation, she was completely on board once my mind was set. I would definitely recommend her!

Rachel Lomeli Photography's reply:

Awww thank you Nicole! You guys were great, and I was so excited to go play at the Fire Station! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!
    Jennifer Married on 08/11/2018

Everything we wanted!

Rachel was so fantastic. She was so flexible with time and all of our ideas. The pictures are amazing and everything we wanted. I would strongly recommend her!

Rachel Lomeli Photography's reply:

Aww thanks Jennifer!! You guys were wonderful! Everything was so pretty, the food was great and you had an awesome group of guests!
    Shelly Married on 06/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rachel was amazing!!! She is hands down the BEST photographer!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Derek P.
Derek P.
Manager/Photographer

I am a very motivated wedding, special event, and portrait photographer ( Also maybe a bit of a coffee lover!)

I have been a Photographer for Rachel Lomeli Photographers for over 5 years, during that time I have shot 100's of events and portrait sessions for them. I have established a beautiful aesthetic giving bright and colorful photos while delivering a final product that it sure to wow!

Growing up in Lake Tahoe, California I have an eye for all things beautiful, and I would love to express that beauty while capturing the day of your dreams, documenting your legacy, or capturing your personality within a photo.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you to capture those beautiful moments!

A Floral Affair A Floral Affair Wedding Florists

Rachel Lomeli is always a joy to see on Wedding Day. She takes care of her Brides, as well as the Vendors. She helps me with coordinating her timeline with mine prior to wedding day to make sure she has the bouquets and boutonnieres when needed. She offers clear intention for what she needs from me and always is accommodating to my needs as the Florist. I love working with Rachel as her gallery from the day showcases the whole event from start to finish. Each wedding is unique to the day, always promising detail shots and memorable moments. I would highly recommend working with Rachel as your wedding photographer.

South Lake Tahoe South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150
Location of (Rachel Lomeli Photography)

Rachel Lomeli Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachel Lomeli Photography include in the starting price?

Rachel Lomeli Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rachel Lomeli Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachel Lomeli Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rachel Lomeli Photography offer?

Rachel Lomeli Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rachel Lomeli Photography offer?

Rachel Lomeli Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rachel Lomeli Photography offer for wedding events?

Rachel Lomeli Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rachel Lomeli Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachel Lomeli Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding