Rachel Buckley Weddings

Portland, ME View map
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

Simply put, I am here to capture your moments and visually tell the story of your day. I am passionate about what I do and I strive to carry that through every image that is created. Your wedding photography is about you - your style, your personality, and your relationship. I keep my approach simple, clean and unobtrusive: a witness to your event. My work will balance candid, in-the-moment photography with classic and contemporary images. I pride myself on keeping things comfortable allowing you to be yourselves and enjoy your day for all that it is.

• Julia
    Julia W. Married on 08/30/2021

Best Wedding Photographer in New England

I cannot recommend Rachel Buckley Weddings enough for brides in Maine/New England!! I was first introduced to Rachel Buckley from a friends wedding I was in. Getting ready with Rachel felt like we had an extra friend with us! Her photos of my friends wedding turned out absolutely STUNNING and when I got engaged she was the first person I reached out to! I had the pleasure of working with Mark for both my mini ceremony (Covid Bride) and my large celebration a year later. The photos will forever be cherished in our family! The best way I can describe them in one one is "Magical". THANK YOU!
    Eva M. Married on 06/26/2021

An Absolute Must!!

It was never a question of who, it was a question of hoping she was available for our day - and I'm so grateful she was!

Asking Rachel to photograph our wedding day was in one of the best decisions I've made in my life, yes life! Rachel was not only professional, but creative and gives every inch of her energy to making sure she has photos you want and some that you didn't know you wanted. We felt completely at ease with her, and she blends into the days events to make sure that candid shots and posed are all done efficiently and professionally.

If you want amazing photos and prints to remember your day Rachel is your photographer!
  • Patty
    Patty M. Married on 08/22/2020

Timeless Wedding Photos

Rachel is a wonderful wedding photographer - she was always prompt in communications, friendly and easy to chat with, and efficient the day-of. Of course, most importantly, the photos were gorgeous! She sent us a "sneak peak" the day after the wedding and we are thrilled with the variety - she excels at everything from portraits to candids to the surroundings. Her style is very classic, timeless and not overly edited, which was important to us as we don't want our wedding photos to feel dated.

Portland, ME, 04101
9202052091
Location of (Rachel Buckley Weddings)

Rachel Buckley Weddings frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rachel Buckley Weddings include in the starting price?

Rachel Buckley Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rachel Buckley Weddings include in their most popular wedding package?

Rachel Buckley Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Rachel Buckley Weddings offer?

Rachel Buckley Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Rachel Buckley Weddings offer?

Rachel Buckley Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rachel Buckley Weddings offer for wedding events?

Rachel Buckley Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rachel Buckley Weddings and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rachel Buckley Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding