Artistic, Expressive Imagery, Tampa, FL 33601 Map · Phone number

About Pure Emotions Photography

Hi, I am Alicia, owner and primary photographer for Pure Emotions Photography.

*** Please do not hit the "Request Information button". If you want more information, please call me at one of the two phone numbers listed above, email me directly at PureEmotionsPhotography@gmail.com or visit my website at www.PureEmotionsPhotography.com and click the contact me button. The "request more information button" will never get to me. Thank you!

Our style is a bit different from many other photographers. We are professional photographers who are humbled by the opportunity to be invited to share in such amazing moments in 2 peoples lives. Our style is a little outside the box. I have a very artistic eye and I love using dramatic angles. My editing techniques are a huge part of our style and vision. I see things as a finished result in my mind when I shoot them. I already know if I am going to want to turn a photo into a vibrant colorful picture or a contrasty black and white image.

The most important thing though is that I shoot weddings because I love the age old ideals that two people can fall in love and spend eternity together. I believe in the "Happily Ever After". I love being around people who are in love. When I shoot two people as they stand before one another, moments before becoming wed and profess their love to one another through their undying vows, it gives me goosebumps every time. I shoot weddings because it’s my calling. It’s a gift I was naturally blessed with and I embrace that gift.

JPTTD130
JPTTD130
b8247b70fc22cb4b 1296296621909 jfw281

15 Reviews for Pure Emotions Photography

Puja · Married on 08/31/2013

Thhey is an amazing company who truely cares for it's brides. They take pride in there work and are very professional. They listen to what you want, your vision and are wonderful to work with. I recommend them highly and there quality of work will impress you and leave you breathless. Your photos will be amazing and you will thank yourself for chosing them. Both Alicia and Latanya are talented photographers who really want to deliver the best for there clients.

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • F

Farah · Married on 04/20/2013

Pure Emotions Photography! Where do I begin? Alicia & Latanya have become more than just my wedding photographers, they've become friends. I constantly find myself on the phone with Alicia for hours discussing my wedding, her photography style, and new innovative ideas to make my photos AMAZING. Her work is breathtaking, and I catch myself looking at her photos nonstop! For my engagement shoot, we spent hours planning and putting it together. It was done over a course of two days, and Alicia & Latanya just wanted to keep going. They are the kind of photographers that don't stop until we have the PERFECT shot. From the time she spends shooting, to editing, to the hours she spends discussing details. She made me feel like my wedding was her top priority and I have no doubts that when I receive back ALL my photos, each one I look at will be more beautiful than the last. Thank you, Pure Emotions!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Donna · Married on 05/14/2011

Alicia & Latanya did an amazing job of capturing all of the most important moments of our special day. We selected them originally because their work wasn't just the standard, traditional poses with plastic smiles...and we were absolutely impressed with the results for our own wedding. They captured all of the true emotions- every time we look at them you can feel exactly what an amazingly happy and wonderful day it was. They did the posed shots we requested too, but their own creative ideas were the ones that really evoked the "oohs" and "aahs" from the people who have seen them. They were easy to work with and completely blended in to the background, even though our wedding was pretty small- I was suprised to see some of the photos because I don't even remember them being taken! At any rate, we would absolutely recommend them to other brides in the future!

Sent on 12/13/2011

Pure Emotions Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC
    Chic Designs & Fabulous Events LLC Wedding Planners

If you want a Photographer that thinks out of the box then Pure Emotions is the way to go. These ladies have a totally artistic way of photographing your Special day, B-Pics, and Engagement photos. Alicia & Latanya are 2 very talented young ladies and I absolutely had a blast working with them for B-Pics as well as my own personal wedding. You will NOT be disappointed with the end result if you book with Pure Emotions Photography.

• Trinity Wedding Cinema
    Trinity Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Alicia is soooo much fun to work with. We love that her photojournalistic style compliments our own. I makes it easier to get types of shots our clients have come to expect. She is creative and has a fun, approach to the wedding day that makes the wedding day go smoother for everyone.

• , Artistic, Expressive Imagery Tampa, 33601 See on map
    8133458471 (Other Phone Number)
    You may contact me from 10am-11pm 7 days a week.