Stetten Wilson

Beverly Hills, CA View map
$12,500 Most Popular Price

$12,500 Most Popular Price

Stetten Wilson is a professional wedding photography service in Southern California. Devin and Skylar, the creative team, have been shooting weddings and events for many years. They create intentional images that are mindful of your style and the raw emotions of your day. Using a photojournalistic approach, Stetten Wilson is able to capture the depth and dimension of your love story without posing (though they provide exceptional direction and portraiture). For a custom curated love story told through photos, choose Stetten Wilson.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$10,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$12,500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Susanna
    Susanna L. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elegant, artistic, romantic, and timeless.

Skylar and Devin simply know how to make you look spectacular. We鈥檝e used them twice now (for our engagement shoot, and also for our wedding) and after the engagement shoot, we were absolutely certain we鈥檇 made the right choice. They kept the whole time fun and engaging, without it ever feeling like a drag or uncomfortable in any way; they really knew how to foster the right environment and attitude, and it was so easy to just be ourselves. We were also so surprised by the artistic eye they had, as well as all the different cameras and styles; where other photographers have a mirrorless or DSLR and a few lenses, Skylar and Devin seemed to have no end of various options to get just the right shot, from the modern standards to antique film cameras that provide a totally different sense of warmth and style. Because there were two of them and they work so well together, they also have this uncanny ability to shoot the perfect shot, resulting in a set of photos that we know we鈥檒l be thrilled with for decades to come. Maybe that鈥檚 the key word to describe their end product: timeless. Elegant, artistic, romantic, and timeless. We would definitely work with them again, and if we ever do an anniversary shoot, I don鈥檛 think we could imagine using anyone else.

P.S. Ask them for travel tips! They鈥檝e been everywhere, and make fantastic suggestions!
  • Lane
    Lane H. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and Beyond Service + Exceptional Work!

I just cannot rave enough about how wonderful of an experience we had working with Skylar and Devin to shoot our wedding. Getting married in Chicago, I quite honestly felt silly at first for wanting to fly a photographer in from California to shoot our wedding - when there are obviously plenty of great local photographers. However, there was something so unique about their photography style that aligned perfectly with what I had envisioned for capturing our wedding.

After my husband and I zoomed with Skylar and Devin, I knew they were a perfect match for us. Skylar was so detailed about planning the shot list ahead of time and asking a ton of specifics about my priorities - which I loved! Not to mention, both of their calm and kind demeanor was exactly the energy my husband and I wanted from the people we'd end up spending nearly the entire day with! It was important to us that we felt comfortable around the photographers since they'd be there for our first look, getting ready, etc.

We hired them for 3 days - the rehearsal dinner Friday, the wedding Saturday, and the pool party Sunday. I was so impressed by how above and beyond they went with everything! A few examples:

1. The day before the wedding, they came by my parents' house (which was the wedding venue) to scope out and get a tour of the location to find the best spots for pictures. Then on the day of the wedding, they showed up about 2 hours early to start shooting.

2. They brought a 3rd shooter with them (that I did not request or pay for) to fly a drone on Saturday and Sunday because I loved the aerial style photos from above and they wanted to make sure they had someone solely focused on capturing that content.

3. They requested to know the dress code of all events so that they could coordinate and fit in with the guests. A small, yet impactful detail that I loved! So many of our guests thought Skylar and Devin were guests because they were dressed accordingly and were also mingling and getting to know our friend and family. Everyone loved them, which made the photos of guests look so natural since they all felt comfortable around Skylar and Devin.

4. On Sunday (the day after the wedding/day of the pool party), they showed up with their 'Next Day Preview' link of 70+ pictures from the wedding. It was so fun to get to see the highlights so soon! Especially while we were together at the pool party with all our friends and family. We definitely weren't expecting this, so it was such a fun surprise.

5. They created a few short-form videos (Instagram Reels) that I just love! We did not hire a videographer so having those to look back on is really special.

Out of all the vendors we hired, I'd say Stetten Wilson probably impressed us the most. They were so professional, kind and enjoyable to be around and I am glad to now call them friends. The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. It was an investment - but worth every penny!
    Lauren H. Married on 08/07/2021

The best of the best!

Devin and Skylar are absolutely incredible!!! We received our wedding gallery not too long ago and are completely blown away by the pictures. Honestly, we are in love with every single shot. The photos are timeless and captured our day perfectly. Not only are Skylar and Devin incredibly talented artists and photographers but they are also such a joy to be around. They created such a comfortable and enjoyable experience for us on our wedding day and we truly could not have asked for more. They are truly the best of the best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Beverly Hills, CA, 90210
Location of (Stetten Wilson)

Stetten Wilson frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stetten Wilson include in the starting price?

Stetten Wilson includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography services does Stetten Wilson include in their most popular wedding package?

Stetten Wilson includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Stetten Wilson offer?

Stetten Wilson offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Stetten Wilson offer?

Stetten Wilson offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Stetten Wilson offer for wedding events?

Stetten Wilson offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Stetten Wilson and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stetten Wilson is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding