Goodlettsville, TN 37072 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Puccini Photography

Nashville's Mother-Daughter Photography team.

Maggie & Kristin cover every event together, whether it's a bridal or engagement session or your actual wedding day.

***Formerly known as Surreal Image Studios ***

Michelle350x350
Sarah350x350

11 Reviews for Puccini Photography

Susanne · Married on 07/19/2014

LOVE Puccini Photography. They were so professional and in charge of every little detail. They made it all seem so effortless and and they always had a smile on their face. I would highly recommend them for beautiful professional photos that capture the very heart of your event.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/18/2013

We had Puccini Photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. I couldn't imagine having any other photographers there for our special day! They are truly amazing to work with and my husband and I couldn't be happier!! They got our pictures back so fast! And to top it off, a week after our honeymoon, Chris' grandparent were having their 60 year anniversary celebration, so we emailed them and asked if they had any pictures of his grandparents dancing and if so, is it too early to order them. Maggie and Kristin got back to us that day and said they have already ordered them and getting them expedited. We got the prints 2 days after we asked them that! We were amazed!! They really do care about the couples they are working with, get to know them and they are a blast to work with! During our engagement pictures we were all laughing at the end of the night and having an amazing time! They are so creative! I have also emailed them hundreds of times asking them questions (sometimes the same questions I’ve asked before) and they are always patient and get back to us right away! My family has used various photographers for my brother’s weddings and other parts of the family and I still think we had the best out of all of them! From now on whenever we want professional photos done we will ALWAYS go to Maggie and Kristin!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Cheyenne · Married on 03/08/2013

Kristin and Maggie are two wonderful ladies as well as photographers!!They make you feel very comfortable, which makes iteasy to be yourself around them(which makes for awesome pictures). We get compliments every day on our wedding album and pictures!!! They were so helpful in planning for our big day and making sure we have beautiful memories to last us a lifetime!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Puccini Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Puccini Photography 1
    Rainy Day Guarantee
    If it rains on your outdoor wedding, we will give you a completely free Newlywed Session at a later date! This means that no matter what the weather does on your big day, you will have the beautiful outdoor wedding portraits you were hoping for!

• Silver Leaf Events
    Silver Leaf Events Wedding Planners

Kristin and Maggie are both very friendly, professional and passionate about their work. Communication lines are always open with them and they are flexible while still making sure they give the customer exactly what they need. Their service goes above and beyond what normal photographers do, and I would heartily recommend them to anyone.

• By Heart and Hand
    By Heart and Hand Wedding Favors

I worked with Surreal Image Studios on a wedding on May 1, 2010 (you might remember that May 1 was the day of The Great Flood in middle TN). Although our "outdoor" wedding got rained out and we had to quickly move inside, Surreal Image Studios rolled with the punches and did a great job! Maggie and Kristin were great to work with and the pictures I saw after the event were fabulous!

• Goodlettsville, 37072 See on map