529 Maple Ave. West, Vienna, VA 22180 Map · Phone number

About Princess Jewelers

Princess Jewelers is a full service jewelry store. We employ many expert goldsmiths capable of creating a jewelry piece from concept or sketch to final fabrication. These skilled craftsmen can repair any piece to its original state. If you have a jewelry piece or a photograph of it, which is of sentimental value, they will duplicate it to your satisfaction. Their professional work has resulted in our recognition as one of the Washington Metropolitan Area's most reputable full service jewelry stores.

Our record of satisfaction is unparalleled. Princess Jewelers can obtain any diamond or colored stone in whatever shape, size or quality you prefer. Our loose diamonds are imported directly from a well-established company located in Belgium and around the world; With fine stones at the lowest prices possible, thus allowing Princess Jewelers to guarantee the best prices in the area, yet still maintaining our high quality reputation. Come by and visit one of our locations in Vienna, VA or Rockville, MD or visit www.PrincessJeweler.com

Vienna, VA. (703) 255-5050

4ringswithPJlogohorizontal

16 Reviews for Princess Jewelers

• W

Walt · Married on 08/04/2017

I first visited Princess Jewelers in 1997, and began purchasing fine jewelry from them in 1998, starting with my wife's engagement ring and our wedding rings.

Twenty years later, Princess Jewelers is still owned by the same family, the same people are still working in the store, and the jewelry that they produce is still fabulous. In 1999, I moved 312 miles away, to the western side of West Virginia. Where do my wife and I buy our jewelry today? The same place we have since 1998 - Princess Jewelers, in Vienna VA.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband bought my engagement ring here and we also selected our wedding rings from Princess Jewelers in Vienna. They were incredibly friendly and informative and helped us make a good decision for us.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Susan · Married on 06/28/2014

I love this jewelry store. Connie Oh at Princess Jewelers was so helpful in helping us find an engagement ring and a wedding ring. Richard and I were totally clueless when it came to picking out rings. Connie steered us through the process of picking a diamond and finding a beautiful setting. We then used the same setting to come up with my wedding ring. Richard looked at several choices before picking out his wedding band. We both LOVE our rings. I have received numerous compliments on my engagement ring. Connie showed us several choices before we chose a beautiful stone for the ring. We both thought Princess Jewelers was the PERFECT place to find our rings and to get a GREAT DEAL too. I have used their Vienna location to clean my ring and found them to be just as nice.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Princess Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 529 Maple Ave. West Vienna, 22180 See on map