About Pretty Ink Press, LLC

Wedding Invitations

Welcome to Pretty Ink Press! A home based design studio in Bucks County PA. Offering custom wedding invitation suites and day of items for the ceremony and reception.

Wedding invitations are one very important detail you want to nail for your wedding! After all, they're the first glimpse that your guests will see into your wedding day! Designing wedding invitations should not be stressful and Pretty Ink Press is here to make it one of your favorite parts of wedding planning!

You get to be a part of the process by picking out your favorite colors, design schemes and paper types. Just like you would do when picking out your linens and tableware for the reception. How cool is that for paper?!

Digital Flat Press, Foil Print, Letterpress and handmade papers are all available for use in your custom stationery set.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow Pretty Ink Press, LLC on

17 Reviews for Pretty Ink Press, LLC

Custom Invitations (1)
Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Printing (1)

I did not even know where to start with designing the invitations and I am SOOOOOOOO happy I found Heather! I gave her my ideas, we looked thru samples and we made up our own design. My parents are divorced, and I wanted something more than "together with our families" we used our parents first names and she happily did it! Our invitations were beautiful, matched our rustic theme perfectly. Heather also did our placecards and the cutest save the date magnets as well. She also designed tumblers for my bridesmaids and beer glasses for our groomsmen. I recommend anyone who needs great invitations on a budget to Heather!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amazing invitations, Heather is great to work with!

Profile Picture User6267725, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews

Minimum Order
2 AWARDS

Perkasie, PA 18944   See On Map
267-354-0296 (phone)
Pretty Ink Press, LLC is a wedding Invitation Studio from Perkasie servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia. Pretty Ink Press, LLC is a professional Designer that has been part of the Inviations wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Custom Invitations.