Evanston, Evanston, IL 60201 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Meet the Team

About Preoccupied Bride

The world is a busy place. Careers, families and more (sleep is important too!) take over the 24 hours that are given to each person every day. That leaves little time for planning special life events and implementing the details. That’s where Preoccupied Bride comes in.

Preoccupied Bride works best with busy professionals who value celebrating their wedding day with their loved ones above all else. Our couples value peace of mind while wedding planning and high-quality service. Our couples want a seasoned wedding planner to bring their vision to life and give them a relaxed and unforgettable wedding day—they want their friends and family to be guests at their wedding and enjoy the day as much as they do.

Preoccupied Bride believes in love and welcomes the chance to work with anyone and everyone.

Follow Preoccupied Bride on

Other couples have also viewed

• Prim and Proper Events
pb the knot 51 987037 160262517058175

18 Reviews for Preoccupied Bride

Sariga M. · Married on 08/01/2020

Experience

Maya was wonderful to work with. She was on top of everything which had my mind at ease. She was prompt and responsive when needed and had answers or suggestions to any questions or doubts. I would recommend her any day. Thanks maya!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Alex

Alex O. · Married on 12/10/2019

Don't Hesitate! Hire Preoccupied Bride!

Maya was the event coordinator at our wedding and she was awesome! She was ready to go from day one and had templates and schedules down to the very minute. She is very organized and professional which was a huge benefit for us because we were doing this wedding out of state. She helped us with reading through the fine details of contracts and making sure our wedding day was as stress-free as possible! We cannot thank her enough for her time, advice, and positive attitude that helped us stay on track. Thank you for putting out all our fires on the day of the wedding and going above and beyond with making sure everything went perfectly as much as possible.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2019

Best Day of Coordinator in Chicago!!!

Hiring Maya (Preoccupied Bride) as our Day of Coordinator was the best decision that my husband and I made! From the moment I spoke with her I knew that she was the perfect person to help me execute our dream wedding. She is extremely detail-oriented, organized, and a kind hearted individual. She was very prompt in answering my emails within hours and she gave us the best vendor recommendations. She read through all our contracts and made sure all the fine details were taken care of. During our initial details meeting, she asked insightful questions to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted for our day. She came up with an amazing timeline of events for the day of the wedding and distributed it to all of our vendors to ensure our day went off without a hitch!! Her and her amazing team ensured that our day was stress-free and absolutely perfect!! She even went above and beyond and helped with tasks that was not in her job description! But that is truly the person she is, she will always go above and beyond for her clients!! She was a joy to work with! I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for the best day of coordinator! She truly takes pride in what she does! She will forever hold a place in our hearts when we remember back on our perfect day!! We cannot thank you enough!!

Xoxo, Kelly and Ryan

Sent on 02/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Preoccupied Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5300
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 85
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Preoccupied Bride

Maya Tarach

Maya Tarach

Owner

Hi there! My name is Maya, and I am the owner of and original Preoccupied Bride. I bring the calm to every wedding I plan and manage. My creative nature and skills as a former project manager—an insanely organized and detail-obsessed planner, stickler for deadlines and communicator enthusiast—made wedding and event planning extra appealing to me, but it was planning my Indian-Polish wedding from start to finish in 2016 that sealed the deal.

If planning your wedding feels out of your realm of experience and you’re overwhelmed with all of the tasks and details involved, let’s talk! My goal is to help you prepare as much as possible before your wedding and make sure everything goes right on your wedding day, so you can enjoy one of the most special days of your life.

My couples enjoy working with me because of my professionalism, expertise, detailed organization, kind attitude and forthright demeanor about their ideas, design and wedding budget.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Evanston Evanston, IL, 60201 See on map
    (312) 884-1251 (Phone number)
    M-F: 10am-6pm
    Location of (Preoccupied Bride)