Preoccupied Bride

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

The world is a busy place. Careers, families and more (sleep is important too!) take over the 24 hours that are given to each person every day. That leaves little time for planning special life events and implementing the details. That’s where Preoccupied Bride comes in.

Preoccupied Bride works best with busy professionals who value celebrating their wedding day with their loved ones above all else. Our couples value peace of mind while wedding planning and high-quality service. Our couples want a seasoned wedding planner to bring their vision to life and give them a relaxed and unforgettable wedding day—they want their friends and family to be guests at their wedding and enjoy the day as much as they do.

Preoccupied Bride believes in love and welcomes the chance to work with anyone and everyone.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$95

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kara
    Kara C. Married on 09/06/2021

Maya is the best!

After rescheduling 3 times due to covid restrictions, our stress levels were at an all time high. We are so grateful for Maya as she took care of everything for our big day! From creating the timeline, contacting vendors, and fine tuning all the small details, we cannot thank her enough for being so responsive, helpful and kind! She made sure our wedding day ran smoothly! We did not initially even think we needed a wedding coordinator but cannot imagine doing it without Maya! Trust me when I say YOU NEED HER!
  • Christina
    Christina R. Married on 08/21/2021

Maya is a dream to work with!

Maya at Preoccupied Events was a dream to work with! She provided so much guidance for us during the planning process and on the day of the wedding, we trusted her to do what she does best and man, did she deliver! We had a 200 person wedding with a ton of Lithuanian traditions and Maya executed it all with so much professionalism and grace. Every detail was perfect and beyond our wildest dreams! We would recommend Maya to anyone planning a wedding, big or small!
  • W
    Wendy J. Married on 08/15/2021

Best Wedding Planner!

Maya was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is extremely organized, super friendly, and easy to communicate with. From the beginning, she kept us on track with a detailed checklist and timeline, making the whole process feel a lot more manageable. During the planning process, we looked to Maya for recommendations around vendors and various other details, and she always had insightful and helpful feedback!

In the few weeks before the wedding, Maya kept everything super stress free by coordinating details with all the vendors and putting together a detailed timeline for the wedding party and vendors to reference. Day of, we didn't have to worry about anything, and were able to thoroughly enjoy the entire experience. Everything from directing guests to setup was taken care of, and things couldn't have gone better! Maya is amazing and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome wedding planner. Thank you Maya!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Maya Tarach
Maya Tarach
Owner

Hi there! My name is Maya, and I am the owner of and original Preoccupied Bride. I bring the calm to every wedding I plan and manage. My creative nature and skills as a former project manager—an insanely organized and detail-obsessed planner, stickler for deadlines and communicator enthusiast—made wedding and event planning extra appealing to me, but it was planning my Indian-Polish wedding from start to finish in 2016 that sealed the deal.

If planning your wedding feels out of your realm of experience and you’re overwhelmed with all of the tasks and details involved, let’s talk! My goal is to help you prepare as much as possible before your wedding and make sure everything goes right on your wedding day, so you can enjoy one of the most special days of your life.

My couples enjoy working with me because of my professionalism, expertise, detailed organization, kind attitude and forthright demeanor about their ideas, design and wedding budget.

Evanston Evanston, IL, 60201

M-F: 10am-6pm
Location of (Preoccupied Bride)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding