Evanston, Evanston, IL 60201 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Preoccupied Bride

Preoccupied Bride is a full-service wedding planning company located in Evanston, Illinois. The team of professional planners are dedicated to providing high-quality and prompt event planning services to couples. They believe each event is unique and desire to show the individuality through their services. With something for every budget, Preoccupied Bride can create the event of your dreams.

Preoccupied Bride provides event planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Couples receive undivided attention and frequent communication with the wedding planner. Choose the level of involvement from the planner based on the needs of your event, including day-of coordination, partial planning, and full event design. Planning services offered include the following:

• Wedding planning consultations

preoccupied bride 51 987037

9 Reviews for Preoccupied Bride

• Katie

Katie · Married on 07/06/2019

150% pleased with Preoccupied Bride!

I hired Maya to be the Day-of Coordinator at my Evanston wedding. Something on her website really resonated with me - that weddings are about the big picture of marrying the love of your life and not to get wrapped up in the details. This fit my philosophy perfectly. I'm an event planner myself, so I KNOW how much work goes into making an event appear seamless. Maya not only nailed every detail (really, she did - she also bailed me out of having forgotten a detail or 2 myself), she did it with such grace and good humor. She also comforted me when I had doubts that my wedding wasn't going to be to everyone's taste. I lucked out in hiring Maya - my husband and I had a wonderful, stressfree wedding day, and I made a new friend. Thank you, Maya and Andrew! You do fabulous work.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Purvi Mody · Married on 06/15/2019

Planned to perfection!

Maya (Preoccupied Bride) is a must-have for any wedding! We had a mutli-day, multi-event Hindu wedding and Maya and her team were behind the scenes ninjas who managed 15+ vendors and 300+ guests across two different venues. She is the epitome of calm and handles anything you throw at her. She is the only person who enjoys lists and timelines more than me and will keep everyone and everything moving smoothly. We danced the night away (both nights) because Maya handled all the logistics and vendors so we were never pulled away from the dance floor. She is 100% the reason my husband and I had a stress-free wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Tiffany · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Decision I made!

Hiring Maya (Preoccupied Bride) as our day of coordinator was the best decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. At first we were hesitant as we weren't sure that a Day of Coordinator was a necessary expense when we were already spending so much on our wedding, but I sure am glad we hired her!! Maya saved me hours/days of work leading up to the wedding by coordinating & confirming all the day of details with my vendors. She produced an amazing day of timeline for me that allowed me to easily communicate all details to the bridal party. Then she and her assistants made sure the day of my wedding was executed flawlessly. My wedding day was 100% stress free thanks to Maya! Not only did her and her team do an amazing job but she is a pleasure to work with. She's calm and has such a kind, friendly attitude. I can't thank Maya and her team enough for ensuring my wedding day was perfect!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Evanston Evanston, IL, 60201 See on map
    (312) 884-1251 (Phone number)
    M-F: 10am-6pm