Cedar Falls, IA 50613 Map · Phone number

About Precieux Art Jewelers

Precieux Art Jewelers has been selling fine, quality jewelry for 30+ years. We carry one of the largest selections of engagement rings in Iowa and we can also custom design any kind of ring you desire for half the price of big name designer brands. We also carry a large inventory of loose diamonds and will beat the price of ANY competitor, online vendor or not!

We pride ourselves in creating long-lasting QUALITY jewelry and selling HONESTLY graded diamonds. There are many jewelers looking to deceive the customer in any way possible, but our customers know they will be educated and not mislead about the jewelry or gemstones they buy. We have trained gemologists on staff and are able to do jewelry repairs and appraisals in-house.

In 2006, the Courier's consumer choice awards voted Precieux Art Jewelers the "#1 Place to Buy Jewelry in the Cedar Valley."

s7780vy

3 Reviews for Precieux Art Jewelers

Precieux Art Jewelers 1
Precieux Art Jewelers 2

Cassie · Married on 01/27/2018

My fiancé came in and wanted a ring in my size that day...very antsy! They worked with him and found the perfect ring! He proposed that night! We went in and got both our wedding bands with them and they were amazing! My fiancé accidentally ordered the wrong size for his and they went ahead and talked him thru the “right fit for him” and they ordered him the right one! They were so great at explaining how it should fit and the timeline of everything! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Precieux Art Jewelers 3
    Precieux Art Jewelers 4

Katelyn · Married on 05/09/2015

My engagement ring is amazing! They worked closely with my fiance to create something unique and beautiful! They even helped him take a diamond from my great aunt's ring and incorporated it into my engagement ring. It's personal, and I haven't seen another ring like it! They've also been working on options for our wedding bands. I wouldn't go anywhere else with my jewelry needs.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Katy · Married on 02/11/2012

High-quality jewelry. Very helpful with my husband for engagement ring and both of us later for wedding bands. Free cleanings at any time

Sent on 02/28/2012

Precieux Art Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• Cedar Falls, 50613 See on map