McCoy Goldsmith & Jeweler

Dubuque, IA View map

At McCoy Goldsmiths & Jewelers we make the finest quality custom jewelry. Our designers specialize in crafting unique and unusual engagement rings, wedding bands and fine jewelry. We have been creating one of a kind treasures in Dubuque, Iowa for nearly 40 years. Our dedication to artistry, fine craftsmanship and innovation have been the hallmark of McCoy designs. With McCoy's, the Artists and Craftsmen work directly with you to create beautifully designed and crafted jewelry. The shop is not in a back room, instead it is right out front where you can watch the whole process, ask questions and see work done on all types of jewelry. Whether your need is unique bridal jewelry, custom remounts of existing stones, recycling old metal into new creations, repairs or challenging designs found no where else.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks

• Christiana
    Christiana Married on 09/25/2021

Absolutely satisfied!

My fiancé designed my engagement ring there, and they worked hard to meet his complex design and encorporate my grandmother’s diamond into the piece. It’s absolutely beautiful and quality!
  • Rochelle
    Rochelle B. Married on 07/31/2021

Still the one!

Jennifer and Jon at McCoy's are wonderful! I went shopping once on my own to give them some ideas about what I would prefer most in my engagement ring, and they took note of everything. Their customization process was done with my husband, without my knowledge and they came up with the most beautiful ring. We purchased our wedding bands here, as well as some earrings for my mom to wear on the big day. Later, my mom had a necklace custom-made here too as a gift for me to wear on the Big Day! I go visit the jeweler frequently for a nice ring cleaning, and they are so friendly. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else after this.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/08/2017
    The McCoys are super friendly and REALLY care about your jewelry. They always remember our faces when we come in for cleanings, etc. All their jewelry is crafted really well and you can tell how much they love what they do.

McCoy Goldsmith & Jeweler's reply:

Thanks, Nicole. We appreciate your kind and thoughtful review of our store!

261 Main St Dubuque, IA, 52001
Location of (McCoy Goldsmith & Jeweler)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding