261 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 Map · Phone number

About McCoy Jewelers

At McCoy Goldsmiths & Jewelers we make the finest quality custom jewelry. Our designers specialize in crafting unique and unusual engagement rings, wedding bands and fine jewelry. We have been creating one of a kind treasures in Dubuque, Iowa for nearly 40 years. Our dedication to artistry, fine craftsmanship and innovation have been the hallmark of McCoy designs. With McCoy's, the Artists and Craftsmen work directly with you to create beautifully designed and crafted jewelry. The shop is not in a back room, instead it is right out front where you can watch the whole process, ask questions and see work done on all types of jewelry. Whether your need is unique bridal jewelry, custom remounts of existing stones, recycling old metal into new creations, repairs or challenging designs found no where else.

tillmanv301
brayv11

7 Reviews for McCoy Jewelers

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/08/2017

The McCoys are super friendly and REALLY care about your jewelry. They always remember our faces when we come in for cleanings, etc. All their jewelry is crafted really well and you can tell how much they love what they do.

Sent on 03/15/2017

McCoy Jewelers's reply:

Thanks, Nicole. We appreciate your kind and thoughtful review of our store!

Katie · Married on 08/05/2016

We were so impressed with McCoy for so many reasons. I really had no idea what I wanted for my wedding band. They met with me several times and helped me figure out a design that I LOVE and can build on for future anniversaries when we have more money to spend. I have a VERY high allergy to any metals and they were so knowledgeable about it and gave me options for what might work in a few different price points. Then they gave me a wire band to wear to test out just to make sure I was able to wear what they recommended. They honestly had my best interest at heart and I am so happy we ended up there. I really trusted that they knew everything there is to know about the jewelry aspect of my allergy. I had been to several others that have me bad information, just to try to make a sale and because those places wee uninformed. We ended up getting my fiancées ring there as well, just because we knew we could trust the product we walked away with. I will never go anywhere else for jewelry.

Sent on 07/12/2016

The service and expertise was impeccable. After visiting many jewelers in the Dubuque area I wouldn't recommend any one but McCoy.

Thank you so much for making such a fantastic custom piece for us!

Sent on 12/04/2014

McCoy Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 261 Main Street Dubuque, 52001 See on map