Necker's Jewelers

4007 E. 53rd St., Ste. 100, Davenport, IA 52807 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Necker's Jewelers

Necker’s Jewelers is a family-owned jewelry store located in Davenport, Iowa. Necker’s Jewelers has been a staple in the city since 1952 and has grown to be the largest family-owned independent jeweler in the area. With years of sales experience and incomparable work in repair and service, Necker’s Jewelers will help you find the ring of your dreams.

Necker’s Jewelry offers the largest inventory of unique jewelry in the Quad Cities. Their skilled staff will provide a private consultation where you can see any diamond under a scope. From handcrafted rings to loose diamonds to customized engagement rings, Necker’s Jewelry will have it. They also provide interest-free financing for up to 12 months. Other services include:

• Jewelry upgrades
Yellow stone
img4498

9 Reviews for Necker's Jewelers

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and we also went back and got the matching wedding band. The customer service was great, they helped him pick out the perfect ring for me and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Emily, thanks so much for the review! Congrats! We were so happy you let us be a part of your journey and we wish you two the best! We can't wait to see you again soon! Thanks again!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

My fiance got my engagement ring at Necker's, and we returned together to get our wedding bands. I am very happy with the quality, and the customer service. I go back every few weeks to have my ring cleaned, and they are always so friendly! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Thank you Christina! We're so happy you enjoy coming in--we enjoyed working with you both and love seeing you when you come in to get your ring cleaned! Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to working with you again soon!

Necker's Jewelers Pricing

Necker's Jewelers Price Rates

Necker's Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

• 4007 E. 53rd St., Ste. 100 Davenport, 52807 See on map
    563-293-7390 (Phone number)
    Mon-Fri 10am - 8pm Saturdays 10am - 6pm Sundays 12pm - 5pm
  • 4007 E. 53rd St. Ste. 100 Davenport, Iowa, 52807 See on map
    563-293-7390 (Phone number)
    Mon-Thurs 9:30am - 6pm Friday 9:30am - 7pm Saturday 9:30am - 4pm CLOSED SUNDAY -- Special Holiday Hours