Necker's Jewelers Reviews

9 | Davenport, IA

9 Reviews for Necker's Jewelers

• Molly

Molly · Married on 06/27/2019

We had an EXCELLENT experience at Necker's. My boyfriend and I decided to go ring shopping together. We had a specific vision in mind and our sales-representatives helped us find exactly what we were looking for. They were very knowledgeable about their products and they showed us multiple options within our buying range. The Necker's employees made us feel comfortable and welcome; we were served wine while we shopped! Financing options were available and the purchasing process was very easy. I would highly recommend shopping at Necker's.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Molly, thank you so much for the kind words! Thank you even more for choosing us to go on this journey with you, we can't wait to go forward in the process with you, we loved working with you two! Thanks again, we can't wait to see you again soon.

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and we also went back and got the matching wedding band. The customer service was great, they helped him pick out the perfect ring for me and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Emily, thanks so much for the review! Congrats! We were so happy you let us be a part of your journey and we wish you two the best! We can't wait to see you again soon! Thanks again!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/17/2017

My fiance got my engagement ring at Necker's, and we returned together to get our wedding bands. I am very happy with the quality, and the customer service. I go back every few weeks to have my ring cleaned, and they are always so friendly! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Thank you Christina! We're so happy you enjoy coming in--we enjoyed working with you both and love seeing you when you come in to get your ring cleaned! Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to working with you again soon!

My fiance purchased my engagement ring at Neckers and it would not be ready in my size for 2 weeks. Instead of making me wait with nothing, they gave him a free pandora ring to "hold the place" so he could still propose! Great customer service!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Hi there--sorry it's taken us so long to respond, we're just getting set up on Wedding Wire, but thanks for taking the time to review us! Thanks for being patient while we sized your ring, sorry the wait was so long. But we're so happy to hear that the replacement ring worked well! Congrats and best of luck with the upcoming wedding!

Emily · Married on 05/16/2014

They are always kind a courteous and willing to try their best to work with your budget and find you an amazing ring!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Hi Emily! Thanks for taking the time to review us--sorry it took us so long to respond, we're just getting set up on WeddingWire! Thanks for the kind words, you have our promise that we'll continue to always do our best to work with you (and within your budget) on any piece of jewelry. We hope to see you again soon!

Lz · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I both got our rings from the DeWitt location where we reside. We absolutely love our rings and experiences great service.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Hey there Lz, thanks for reviewing us! Sorry, we're just not getting set up on WeddingWire, so we apologize in the delay responding. However, we're very glad to hear you had a great experience and are still in love with your rings! We enjoy being a part of these special times in your lives and can't wait to help you two again!

Alison · Married on 09/22/2012

We got our wedding rings at Necker's and we are very happy with the quality of both the diamonds and the rings themselves. Go to Neckers to get nice rings!!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Thanks so much Alison! We're so happy you love your diamonds and your rings--we wouldn't want it any other way! Sorry it's taken us so long to respond, just now getting set up on WeddingWire. Thanks again for the review, we hope to see you again soon!

Aaron · Married on 12/04/2010

Amazing Jewelry for both Men and Women. We got His and Her wedding ring, along with her engagement ring here. Locally owned and operated, prices were very reasonable.

We also bought jewelry for the maid of honor, and mothers of the bride and groom here.

Sent on 12/11/2010

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Thanks amorrow! We appreciate the kind words. Sorry for the delayed response, we're just now getting set up on WeddingWire. We're so glad you love all of your rings, and that you came to us for the gifts! We love making sure the whole crew looks fabulous on special days!! Thanks again and hope to see you soon!

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

Although this store has great quality jewelry, upon entering the store we could tell that it was going to be very expensive. We explained what we wanted and our price range and felt as if we were pressured into buying something way out of the range. Our sales representative was very pushy about what to buy and it felt as if she was annoyed with us not wanting to spend more than our budget. However, I am very pleased with my ring!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Necker's Jewelers's reply:

Hi there! First off, please accept our apology for a delayed response--we're just now getting set up on WeddingWire. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we're so happy to hear that you love your ring! Thanks for also bringing up something we can use to improve in the future--we never want anyone to feel pressured to spend outside of their comfort zone, so we apologize for the experience you had. We pride ourselves on having, or being able to get or create, beautiful jewelry in all price ranges. We have trained extensively on this issue and hope you (or anyone else) has to deal with it again. Thanks again so much, we hope you give us another shot for your special moments in the future, we'd love to work with you again!