8806 willow spur dr, Tomball, TX 77375 Map · Phone number

About Possibilities

Count on Possibilities to bring your dreams of a beautiful, stress-free wedding to life. We will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. We cater to your every need. This is Your day. Why shouldn't be exactly as you envisioned?

Possibilities was founded by Ashley who has a passion for planning and a commitment to quality and detail. Possibilities is the perfect choice for making your next event everything you have dreamed of. Every event is unique, which means the service we provide will be tailored to your individual needs. We take your event from start to finish and assist you in creating a customized experience like none other. We work to give our clients the star treatment of a hands-on, professional and dependable service.

Why do you need Possibilities?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Our experts have training and experience in the field of wedding planning. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We pay attention to details and have developed relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

Possibilities is your guide. We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

We do not accept any commission from vendors, nor do we benefit from selecting any particular vendor or location. Our only benefit is your happiness. All details are kept in strict confidence. Our contract includes an optional confidentiality agreement, so you can rest assured that your privacy is protected. Your happiness is all that we are concerned with.

Our attention to detail will guarantee a special day with spectacular memories that will last you a lifetime. Enjoy yourself and leave the work to us!

n51186021958476653832
04b88ff1293c1ac2e21686ca61ffc100 m

2 Reviews for Possibilities

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2009

Amazing-- everything planned came together like we were plantinum weddings! Everyone keep saying it was the best wedding they had ever attended. My day was stress free.

Sent on 09/16/2009
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 11/29/2008

I thought I could save some money and handle everything myself. About halfway through the planning, and my wedding fast approaching, I was drowning in tears. The stress was unreal. I was referred to Possibilities. Not only did they bring a smile to my face, but I was enthusiastic about what seemed to be a hopeless wedding. My fiance was thrilled too! Our wedding was more than I ever dreamed it could be. All it took was one phone call. I am forever grateful for Possibilities!

Sent on 06/04/2009

Possibilities FAQ

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• Demers Banquet Hall