Posh! Floral Design Studio

View map

Nothing sets the tone for your wedding like the scent, feel and look of fresh flowers. We do a comprehensive evalution of your thoughts and desires for the perfect wedding flowers and follow up with service that is unmatched by most grocery store types of florists. If you aren't exactly sure what you want we can give different suggestions for color schemes, types of flowers and different styles based off of a few simple questions. We pay close attention to every detail, color swatch and individual flower and follow up our luscious designs with personal touches to make your wedding flowers truly unique.

In order to serve our brides we are ideally located on the Indiana and Michigan state line. Posh creates spectacular wedding designs for the South Bend and surrounding areas of Indiana. We also provide wedding services to the west side and mid Michigan, encompassing as far north as Grand Rapids and east to the Kalamazoo/Battle Creek area. Other locations are possible, upon request.

Jessica Married on 10/05/2013
    Posh Floral Designs were great! They were so helpful when I was picking out my flowers and centerpiece, and they let you do a preview of the centerpiece before you commit! My bridesmaid and bridal flowers were exquisite and everyone loved the centerpieces they were absolutely beautiful I wanted to take one home but I knew it wouldn't last my two week honeymoon oh well at least other wi enjoy them!!
    Trisha Married on 10/13/2007
    I worked with Tiffany and Kari about 8 months before my wedding date. They were very professional and gave their honest opinion about my selections. They helped me put together a beautiful arrangement of flowers that I was extremely happy with. I was confident that they would deliver on time and exactly what they promised. My floral arrangements and bouquets turned out gorgeous. They went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend them very highly. They have a natural and unique talent for the service they provide. You will not be disappointed.

Serving Michiana and, surrounding areas.
5743206262

Call for consulation.
Location of (Posh! Floral Design Studio)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding