Pop The Knot

Greenwich, NY 12834 Map · Phone number

About Pop The Knot

Pop The Knot is your one stop shop for your Pop-Up Wedding & Elopement! All of our packages include a venue, officiant, photographer, and a bouquet!

Couple holding hands

Pop The Knot 6
Pop The Knot 7

Jessica Mari · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazingly perfect!

Using Pop The Knot for our "just us" NYC wedding was THE BEST decision ever made. The planning was seamless, unhurried, and stress free. Marvin and Michelle coordinated everything for us, and, the week before our wedding, sent us an itinerary for review. They offered us choices on an officiant, photographer, and bouquet - and they were all fabulous!! The pricing couldn't have been more reasonable. Our bouquet was full and gorgeous, the officiant was so warm and joyful, and the photographer was a delight. This would have EASILY cost us 10x for a traditional wedding that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. I can't stress enough how much I recommend Pop The Knot!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Pop The Knot 8
    Pop The Knot 9
    Pop The Knot 10

Tod T · Married on 02/14/2019

Popped the Knot in SF!

We knew we wanted to elope in my fine hometown of San Francisco. Where to start was a daunting task in and of itself but when you throw in the date I wanted, Valentines Day, and consider it was 3 weeks away.

It was becoming a stressful situation which was the opposite of what I wanted.

I’m so glad I found Pop the Knot online!

My fiancée emailed them on a Saturday night and a text conversation immediately commenced despite the person texting telling my fiancée they are off to a week vacation.

Questions were answered immediately.

Such excellent service!

A couple of emails to confirm which venue, photographer, officiant, and bouquet and we were pretty much ready for our elopement.

The day before our event we received detailed information on how our day would go - down to permits to have on hand and where I could stand to stay hidden from my groom until it was time for my walk down the aisle.

The venue was perfect. It rained so hard which is not only lucky, it made our special day that much more memorable.

The photographer was excellent, the officiant wa great, we paid a little more for a violinist which we both were happy we did.

My boquet is so beautiful. It had my top 3 favorite flowers in my favorite colors! It’s still alive, nicely tucked in a vase with water.

Our special day was focused on us - our love and friendship. Our immediate family shared in our day without any unnecessary stress or distractions that often happen with big weddings.

It was intimate and special.

Thanks to Pop the Knot - it was effortless.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jennifer · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

There are not enough words to fully express how much we love and appreciate Michele and her team. From the very beginning, she was responsive and very helpful. To the day of the wedding, when we were in New York and our guest shuttle had broken down and yet there was Michele working her magic. The vendors she used that day agreed to stay longer and exceeded every expectation we ever had. Pop the Knot is amazing! I would highly recommend using them. They answered every question and really helped us stay on budget. It was really easy to work with her and the stress of a wedding seemed to disappear when she took over. It's bittersweet that our wedding day has gone and come. We really feel like we have gained a friend in Michele and her team.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Pop The Knot FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4