Pop The Knot Reviews

Pop The Knot 6
Pop The Knot 7

Jessica Mari · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazingly perfect!

Using Pop The Knot for our "just us" NYC wedding was THE BEST decision ever made. The planning was seamless, unhurried, and stress free. Marvin and Michelle coordinated everything for us, and, the week before our wedding, sent us an itinerary for review. They offered us choices on an officiant, photographer, and bouquet - and they were all fabulous!! The pricing couldn't have been more reasonable. Our bouquet was full and gorgeous, the officiant was so warm and joyful, and the photographer was a delight. This would have EASILY cost us 10x for a traditional wedding that wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. I can't stress enough how much I recommend Pop The Knot!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Pop The Knot 8
    Pop The Knot 9
    Pop The Knot 10

Tod T · Married on 02/14/2019

Popped the Knot in SF!

We knew we wanted to elope in my fine hometown of San Francisco. Where to start was a daunting task in and of itself but when you throw in the date I wanted, Valentines Day, and consider it was 3 weeks away.

It was becoming a stressful situation which was the opposite of what I wanted.

I’m so glad I found Pop the Knot online!

My fiancée emailed them on a Saturday night and a text conversation immediately commenced despite the person texting telling my fiancée they are off to a week vacation.

Questions were answered immediately.

Such excellent service!

A couple of emails to confirm which venue, photographer, officiant, and bouquet and we were pretty much ready for our elopement.

The day before our event we received detailed information on how our day would go - down to permits to have on hand and where I could stand to stay hidden from my groom until it was time for my walk down the aisle.

The venue was perfect. It rained so hard which is not only lucky, it made our special day that much more memorable.

The photographer was excellent, the officiant wa great, we paid a little more for a violinist which we both were happy we did.

My boquet is so beautiful. It had my top 3 favorite flowers in my favorite colors! It’s still alive, nicely tucked in a vase with water.

Our special day was focused on us - our love and friendship. Our immediate family shared in our day without any unnecessary stress or distractions that often happen with big weddings.

It was intimate and special.

Thanks to Pop the Knot - it was effortless.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jennifer · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

There are not enough words to fully express how much we love and appreciate Michele and her team. From the very beginning, she was responsive and very helpful. To the day of the wedding, when we were in New York and our guest shuttle had broken down and yet there was Michele working her magic. The vendors she used that day agreed to stay longer and exceeded every expectation we ever had. Pop the Knot is amazing! I would highly recommend using them. They answered every question and really helped us stay on budget. It was really easy to work with her and the stress of a wedding seemed to disappear when she took over. It's bittersweet that our wedding day has gone and come. We really feel like we have gained a friend in Michele and her team.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Tijerina · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Planning and Attention to Detail

I can't say enough about Michele and her team. From beginning to end, she was perfection! I first started working with Michele about a year before I finally booked with Pop the Knot. Every question I asked she answered and gave great advice. She worked with us on customizing every part of the ceremony and making sure it was exactly what we envisioned. On the day of our wedding, her team was so helpful, attentive and caring. They really made us feel as though we were the only people in the world getting married that day. If I could do it all over I would 100% book with Pop the Knot again. It really is a bittersweet feeling not only did I get to work with Michele on one of the most important days of our lives but I left feeling as though we gained a friend. You won't be disappointed if you choose Pop the Knot!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Pop The Knot 11
    Pop The Knot 12

Megan · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I knew we wanted a small, intimate wedding, but we weren't sure where to start. We knew we wanted to get married close to where we lived in Southern California and outdoors, but that was about it. After doing a little research, I stumbled upon Pop The Knot. We saw all of the beautiful venue options and decided on the beach. After submitting our request, Michele got back to us that day! We worked through a couple details, but Michele handled pretty much everything for us. The ceremony was absolutely perfect and the entire process was virtually stress free. Happy is such an understatement for how we felt about the ceremony and the planning process. We HIGHLY recommend Pop The Knot and can't wait until we receive the rest of our pictures from that day! This day couldn't have turned out any better for us and we will forever cherish every moment. :)

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Pop The Knot 13

Joycelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

What can I say, Michele and the Pop The Knot team were wonderful to work with. They made the entire process seamless, My husband and I trusted Pop The Knot with one of the biggest day of our lives and it was incredible!! We would do it all over again in a heart beat. If having a big wedding isn't want you really want, but you still want a nice ceremony Pop The Knot is perfect! Its was literally a one stop shop, they provide us with all the tools to make our wedding ceremony memorable.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Pop The Knot 14
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Michele was amazing! We booked our San Francisco Shakespeare Garden package about 2 weeks before and even with such short notice she planned the most beautiful day. The options for vendors were great and she was able to accommodate all the request we had despite the small timeline. Everything was beyond our exception. So happy we went with Pop The Knot and would recommend them to everyone! The perfect stress free experience that will make your day everything you could want it to be. Thanks Michele!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Pop The Knot 15
    Pop The Knot 16

caroline · Married on 08/18/2018

We contacted Michele while I (the bride) was in London and my fiance was in NY. Michele worked with us from beginning to end as we were going through a tricky visa process. Despite all the hurdles, Michele and her amazing team managed to secure our location complete with permit and on the day of our wedding, all we had to do was turn up and watch all the trusted contractors that work with Michele show up. From the photographer, to the florist and the officiant...everything ran like clockwork and they were all so friendly and professional. Not once did we feel the pressure that most people feel when planning their wedding...actually, a lot of people said we were fairly relaxed...and we were, thanks to Michele. Thank you Michele for making our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

Michele & her team gave me the stress-free elopement that id been trying to plan for months. She was quick to respond to emails, and she really listened and took to heart what we were looking for in a location. The florist, the officiant, the photographer, everyone was amazing throughout our special day. If you're looking for a stress-free, packaged deal on a small wedding or elopement, I can't recommend them enough!!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Pop The Knot 17

Nathalie · Married on 08/08/2018

My fiance & I were planning on eloping on a weekday (8/8) but much to our dismay, the dates we wanted for our simple City Hall civil ceremony wedding in San Francisco were entirely booked up... we essentially had 30-40 days to try to figure out a way to elope in the city we're from and where we met.... and accommodate a small group of 45 people.

In comes Pop the Knot... Michele is amazing, she's attentive, she's on top of every detail and was able to pull together an amazing "small" wedding for us in a short span of time. From the photographer, officiant, floral arrangements, bouquets and location, everything was seamlessly pulled together. We essentially got married in one of the most iconiq SF venues and didn't even plan for it. Totally exceeded our expectations. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome, thanks Pop the Knot!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I worked with Michele for a wedding in Malibu, California. Being from the East Coast, it was important to us to have transparency in planning our wedding across the nation. Michele was an absolute pleasure to work with! She provided us with detailed (and I mean detailed!) information about the venue, including pictures, directions, ambience, etc. which was important since we couldn't check the venue beforehand. She communicated with our florist, officiant, and guitarist, explaining any our of concerns, our needs, and our expectations. When we had trouble with a vendor, Michele went above and beyond to figure out the issue and solve it within a matter of days. She truly exceeded our expectations and became a lifesaver during this process. We can honestly say that we were barely stressed planning our wedding because Michele took care of most of it! She is the greatest!!! And if you are planning a wedding in this area, I truly hope that you are lucky enough to have Michele as your wedding planner. An absolute gem!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Pop The Knot 18

SAMANTHA · Married on 06/24/2018

If I could give this 6 stars, I would. After enduring a lot of family drama trying to plan a more "traditional" wedding, my now husband and I pulled a "f#%k it!" and decided to downsize significantly. We were considering courthouse nuptials with only his grandmother when I stumbled upon Pop the Knot through some series of google searching. The experience from start to finish working with Michele was amazing. Michele was on top of every detail and supportive of what we were looking for - and come to find out, she was VERY pregnant and her due date was on my wedding date! Even so, after she gave birth a few days early, she still contacted me about final details and sent out an itinerary to all vendors. After giving birth! Amazing.

Not only is Michele and her team amazing, but I just want brides to know there is an easier way. In retrospect, I would have done this from day one and never looked back. Using Pop the Knot allowed me to actually ENJOY my wedding day. I wasn't stressed over any details, because I didn't manage them! The few people invited to the event kept asking me things like "How did you find the venue?", or "What do your flowers look like?". I was able to calmly sip my beer and respond "I didn't find it" or "I don't know what the flowers look like", which allowed me to focus on the people and experience rather than the details of the event.

Brides,...just do it. Pop the Knot. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with the experience we had with Michele at Pop the Knot! She was incredibly attentive and accommodating to our needs. On our own, we struggled with planning a small wedding in a big city with most pricing and venues meant for large lavish weddings. Her wedding packages were just what we were looking for when we wanted a beautiful city backdrop for an intimate wedding (25 guests). She coordinated all of our vendors for us and was incredibly prompt in responding to my questions and I appreciate how she really personalized the experience. We had absolutely nothing to stress about leading up to the wedding. Even the vendors she recommended to us were extremely professional. All we did was show up and get married. It was the most wonderful and experience and the most perfect day! We couldn't be happier and we wish we could do it with Pop the Knot all over again!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Pop The Knot 19
    Pop The Knot 20
    Pop The Knot 21
    Pop The Knot 22

Ellie · Married on 05/12/2018

This is the most fantastic, professional, supportive, hardworking and well organised team. The attention to detail, flexibility and knowledge was excellent. My husband and I are from the US and UK respectively and organizing a wedding across the Atlantic seemed like an extremely daunting task, but when I found Pop the Knot online I was so relieved, they took all the stress out of it, thought of everything, offered advice and helped to organize so that we could just enjoy the day. I cannot thank them enough for the most perfect wedding experience I could have imagined.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Courtney · Married on 02/27/2018

Pop the Knot was absolutely incredible in planning our Chicago wedding. They were exactly what we were looking for. Michele and her team made it so easy and seamless. We had been planning a huge wedding, but decided the stress and cost of such an elaborate affair wasn’t what we were looking for. Because of Pop the Knot taking care of everything for us, we were truly able to just relax and enjoy our wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Pop The Knot 23

Justin · Married on 10/28/2017

This company was absolutely fantastic. They answered all of our questions quickly and efficiently. They helped us through every stage of the wedding and they were so helpful. The officiant Sarah that they put us in touch with was top notch and a pleasure to work with, as was the photographer Cathy. I can't possibly say enough good works about what they did for us. Michele from Pop the Knot was just fantastic at putting us together with the right people and making us feel comfortable every step of the way. Cheers and thanks for making our special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Razan · Married on 10/21/2017

We hired Pop the Knot to coordinate our Pop Up Wedding in Central Park. Our package included the officiant, photographer, permit, bouquet, and boutonniere. We had several choices for each category (all of them seemed like fabulous options, too). We added a violinist, day of coordination, and flowers for our family members (and my hair!). Michele was incredibly helpful, accommodating, and responsive (and so, so easy to work with!), everything was reasonably priced, every vendor was EXTRAORDINARY (I mean TRULY TOP NOTCH!), and my bouquet was the most utterly beautiful thing I have ever seen! I couldn't recommend Pop the Knot highly enough! Thank you for making my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not say enough about Michele and Pop The Knot. She always got back to me quickly, answered all my questions and on our big day everything went smoothly and exceeded our expectations. Michele made us feel at easy and stress free which was what we were looking for and why we chose a pop up wedding. Any request or question I had she made sure to answer quickly or make sure my requests were met. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Sara · Married on 05/20/2017

​Michele and everyone involved in our Central Park PopUp wedding were just amazing and made our day beautiful and stress free!

Originally, I was turned off by the idea of wedding planning. There are a lot of things about traditional weddings that I dislike—the cost, the stress, some customs that don't suit us—but we didn't want to go to city hall. I had the amazing luck to find Pop the Knot online, and I knew it was a perfect fit.

Michele guided us through the decisions we had to make via email. Officiant, photographer, etc...we got small lists of highly qualified professionals to choose from. It was all very manageable and professionally handled. And my bouquet...so beautiful! Overall, a perfect experience. We highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Lezlie · Married on 04/22/2017

My wedding day was a dream come true thanks to Michele with Pop The Knot. Her attention to detail and ability to make my every request come true was greatly appreciated. My husband and I both agree that our wedding exceeded our every expectation and more than we could have hoped for!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Lydia · Married on 12/17/2016

We used Pop the Knot to plan our elopement in NYC in December 2016 and couldn't have been happier. It is absolutely perfect for any couple who want a ceremony that's more special than the courthouse but less of a production than an island (and budget leftover for say, a new kitchen)! Pick a venue from a wide selection - there are public parks, hotels, art galleries, and others. Then you'll get a choice of a few photographers, a few officiants, and a few bouquets - enough to customize but not too many to overwhelm. There are also add-ons like arches, favors, and videographers depending on the venue. Just keep in mind this is NOT a service for a fussy bride/groom. By nature, it's meant to be simple, so you're going to have to be just as flexible as they are. Venues might be full, or photographers might be booked, and I definitely recommend keeping to the mutually agreed-upon schedule. That said, our day was beyond perfect and special for us, and we'll cherish it always!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Rimma · Married on 10/21/2016

PoptheKnot did a great job helping us plan the wedding! We loved arrangement of everything, it was better than we ever imagined and the ceremony turned out beautifully! I am SO glad we used PoptheKnot, they were very organized, flexible, and extremely responsive to all of our questions and concerns. We have been recommending the service left and right!

Sent on 02/08/2017