Friendswood, TX 77546 Map · Phone number

About Polished Wedding Planning LLC

Polished Wedding Planning recognizes that each couple and wedding is unique, therefore we do not offer generic packages but rather customize a package for each and every couple we meet. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and can provide assistance from ceremony coordination to planning every perfect detail of your wedding! When it has to be perfect, it has to be Polished! Contact us for a free consultation today!.

Follow Polished Wedding Planning LLC on

409561522482014557885712763n

15 Reviews for Polished Wedding Planning LLC

• Angel

Angel · Married on 10/10/2015

Lisa was amazing throughout my process. As a super controlling bride, I was extremely worried about not being able to be on-site for setup the day of, but she handled my setup PERFECTLY - and to be honest - probably better than I would have. Polished Planning was professional and on-point throughout the entire ceremony and reception and I am so GLAD I had them there to direct. Everyone says the day of, you're no good to anyone and that's true - i would have lost my head had I not had them there to keep me and my whole party together. Two minutes before party pictures I was ready to cry over an unruly bridesmaid and a terrible case of nerves, but Lisa calmed me (and the BM) down, got everything together and the wedding and ceremony went off without a hitch. The one thing I learned from this experience was YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER. Initially, I thought i could do without it but my fiance insisted and in the end, it ended up being the best decision we could have made. Polished put together my whole entire reception space, broke it down, directed the flow of the ceremoney and reception and I'm sure did much more while I was spending the entire day in hair and makeup.

Ladies, I couldn't have done it without you! I thank you so much and look forward to recommending you to ANYONE who asks about my wedding experience!

Sent on 10/26/2015

As a bride planning an out-of-state wedding, I was a bit overwhelmed by the planning process. Working with Michele was wonderful. She did not make things overly-complicated (which I appreciated), but she did know to get all the important details. She made every effort to help me through that phase, and the wedding was wonderful.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/08/2014

Michelle was wonderful to work with at the Hotel Galvez for my wedding. She came in just a month before the wedding to take over for our previous event coordinator and was wonderful to work with from the start.
    Whenever I was uneasy about something that was occurring with the planning process of my wedding Michelle was able to step right in and help get things straightened out, all the way up to the day of my wedding.
    She was a HUGE help the day before and the day of. During my rehearsal my paid planner failed to conduct my rehearsal properly so Michelle stepped in and organized everything.
    The day of things were not being put in the appropriate place and I was not happy with some of the floral arrangements provided by my florist but Michelle again was able to step in and calm my nerves about everything.
    She was there with me all the way till I walked down the aisle and from there everything was smooth sailing.
    So if you want your event to go off without a hitch hire Michelle. I wish I could have hired her from the beginning of my wedding planning process, it would have made everything go a lot smoother in the planning aspect of things.

Sent on 07/21/2014