3971 Fordham Way, Livermore, CA 94550 Map · Phone number

About Plan to be Wowed

Plan to be Wowed is an event planning business based in Northern, California that services the entire Bay Area including the Tri-Valley, San Francisco, East Bay, South Bay, Peninsula, and the Napa/Sonoma area. Plan to be Wowed provides clients with mindful comprehensive planning to create exception "wow me" moments. With an extensive background in hotels, catering, and hospitality, the company is set apart from other businesses in the area and can plan for all of life’s milestone events.

Plan to be Wowed provides full service event planning + design, partial planning + design, and logistical planning for both social and corporate events. Clients are guided through the planning process with precision and professionalism.

Experience
Owner and principal planner Chrissy Wolfman, has spent her entire professional career crafting her skills in event planning. After becoming a certified wedding planner through California State University, Chrissy dedicated the next eleven years working for sought after venues in the Bay Area. Chrissy has planned religious, civil, non-religious, cultural, military, same sex, eco-friendly, and destination weddings. A compilation of her eleven years in hospitality:

• Senior Convention Services Manager at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins, San Francisco, CA
  • Senior Catering Sales Manager at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins, San Francisoc, CA
  • Catering Sales Manager at The Ranch Golf Club, San Jose, CA

Vibrant Autumn Bouquet
Vibrant Autumn Bouquet
Cozy sweethearts.
Cozy sweethearts.
Minimal and vibrant dinner.
Minimal and vibrant dinner.
Clever Signature Drinks.
Gorgeous bridal bouquets.
Gorgeous bridal bouquets.
Pewter & Summer Blossoms
Pewter & Summer Blossoms
Subtle petal pink accents.
Subtle petal pink accents.
Spring sensation.
Spring sensation.
A personalized place setting.
A personalized place setting.
Custom Marble Tiles

7 Reviews for Plan to be Wowed

• Melissa

Melissa Amato · Married on 06/10/2020

Chrissy is amazing!

Chrissy was absolutely wonderful to work with! As an event planner myself, it’s really hard for me to let go of an event to someone else, so choosing the right wedding planner was a big decision. Chrissy is the best and was 1000% the right choice! She was incredibly organized throughout the process and was able to suggest solutions and review our contracts for anything we might have missed. Chrissy is extremely professional and organized and her timelines and checklists were extremely helpful to keep us on track. Chrissy kept me calm throughout the process and was always there to listen and provide solutions like when our linens were not available at the last minute or plans needed to be adapted for weather. She was always available to answer random questions at all hours of the day which I really appreciated. I trust her with my life, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Her patience and smile always put me at ease, and I have to be honest I miss her now that the wedding is over. Our wedding day was perfect in every way thanks to Chrissy! I felt like I was in a fairytale, and she made it all come together. I will absolutely recommend her to anyone I know that gets engaged!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Natalie Firato · Married on 10/09/2019

Best 40th Birthday Ever!

I'm not one to throw big parties, but given that it was a milestone birthday and I had just reached a major professional goal it seemed appropriate to have a party. I could not have imagined a better event. The theme, food, set-up and decor fit me exactly. It was fun, relaxed, delicious and my friends were blown away. The food was top notch, the setting was perfect for my group and everyone had such a great time. I was able to enjoy everyone and the night yet not feel overwhelmed. It was perfectly planned for me. Chrissy absolutely took the time and effort to ensure that not only my guests would have a great time, but that I, someone who is not always used to being the center of attention would feel at ease and most importantly have a fabulous night.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Rose

Rose Ann Lomeli · Married on 05/23/2019

Plan To Be Wowed!

Chrissy Wolfman of Plan To Be Wowed is an expert in her field, A professional in every way, she helped my husband and myself plan our most beautiful wedding. We had no idea how much planning is necessary, even for a small wedding like ours, but Chrissy kept a very organized wedding planning timeline. Chrissy Wolfman led us through the wedding planning process by staying in contact with us, scheduling our appointments with vendors for us, guiding us to ask the right questions and reviewing all contracts. On our wedding day, Chrissy and her team of Plan To Be Wowed handled every bit of our day with professionalism and efficiency. My husband and i agree wholeheartedly that our wedding planning and wedding day was truly memorable because Chrissy Wolfman of Plan To Be Wowed made it happen! Plan to Be Wowed was our best investment in insuring that we had the wedding of our dreams. We Plan To Be Wowed by hiring Chrissy Wolfman to help us plan future events and large parties. She's the best!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Plan to be Wowed FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 3971 Fordham Way Livermore, CA, 94550 See on map
    925-231-4813 (Phone number)
    Location of (Plan to be Wowed)