Plan to be Wowed Reviews

7 Reviews for Plan to be Wowed

• Melissa

Melissa Amato · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Chrissy is amazing!

Chrissy was absolutely wonderful to work with! As an event planner myself, it’s really hard for me to let go of an event to someone else, so choosing the right wedding planner was a big decision. Chrissy is the best and was 1000% the right choice! She was incredibly organized throughout the process and was able to suggest solutions and review our contracts for anything we might have missed. Chrissy is extremely professional and organized and her timelines and checklists were extremely helpful to keep us on track. Chrissy kept me calm throughout the process and was always there to listen and provide solutions like when our linens were not available at the last minute or plans needed to be adapted for weather. She was always available to answer random questions at all hours of the day which I really appreciated. I trust her with my life, and I would do it all again in a heartbeat. Her patience and smile always put me at ease, and I have to be honest I miss her now that the wedding is over. Our wedding day was perfect in every way thanks to Chrissy! I felt like I was in a fairytale, and she made it all come together. I will absolutely recommend her to anyone I know that gets engaged!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Natalie Firato · Married on 10/09/2019

Best 40th Birthday Ever!

I'm not one to throw big parties, but given that it was a milestone birthday and I had just reached a major professional goal it seemed appropriate to have a party. I could not have imagined a better event. The theme, food, set-up and decor fit me exactly. It was fun, relaxed, delicious and my friends were blown away. The food was top notch, the setting was perfect for my group and everyone had such a great time. I was able to enjoy everyone and the night yet not feel overwhelmed. It was perfectly planned for me. Chrissy absolutely took the time and effort to ensure that not only my guests would have a great time, but that I, someone who is not always used to being the center of attention would feel at ease and most importantly have a fabulous night.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Rose

Rose Ann Lomeli · Married on 05/23/2019

Plan To Be Wowed!

Chrissy Wolfman of Plan To Be Wowed is an expert in her field, A professional in every way, she helped my husband and myself plan our most beautiful wedding. We had no idea how much planning is necessary, even for a small wedding like ours, but Chrissy kept a very organized wedding planning timeline. Chrissy Wolfman led us through the wedding planning process by staying in contact with us, scheduling our appointments with vendors for us, guiding us to ask the right questions and reviewing all contracts. On our wedding day, Chrissy and her team of Plan To Be Wowed handled every bit of our day with professionalism and efficiency. My husband and i agree wholeheartedly that our wedding planning and wedding day was truly memorable because Chrissy Wolfman of Plan To Be Wowed made it happen! Plan to Be Wowed was our best investment in insuring that we had the wedding of our dreams. We Plan To Be Wowed by hiring Chrissy Wolfman to help us plan future events and large parties. She's the best!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Ahmed

Ahmed Drief · Married on 05/23/2019

Chrissy is professional, organized and innovative

In addition to being detailed oriented, organized and innovative, Chrissy was an expert in working with me, as a musician, to satisfy the Bride and Groom’s wishes. We worked together on the Processional and Recessional songs. Her communication and excellent attention to detail made the wedding event a memorable day. Chrissy has excellent organizational skills and I would recommend her to anyone. It was a pleasure working with her.

Ahmed

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Allison

Allison Satterlee · Married on 05/10/2019

Chrissy is a real life superhero.

Chrissy is absolutely amazing.

With a few months away, Travis (now husband!) and I finally decided to cave in and get a planner for our October 5th wedding. I was in complete denial that I needed help- we didn't want to have a big extravagant wedding so we made the assumption that planning would be easy and laid back. I was totally wrong. The amount of coordination in the last couple months was way more than I expected, and Chrissy was a LIFESAVER. Both Travis and I have hectic work schedules, so we were already limited on time that we could dedicate to wedding planning. Honestly, even if I had all the free time in the world, I would have still made the decision to work with Chrissy.

Chrissy immediately put us at ease, understood our vision, and helped support us in every step of the way, including big tasks and tiny details. She was patient, super quick to respond, and genuinely cared about everything. It didn't feel like we were just another client, I honestly felt like she was totally focused on us, even though I knew she was getting so busy with wedding season. Even small details, like responding to my random texts at strange hours (like asking her if she thought I should get a spray tan, or just was excited to text her pictures of our wedding favors)...she was always available and our champions.

I thought I would be relieved to be done with it all... but honestly having Chrissy's support made the wedding SO FUN and stress free, and I wish I could do it over and over again.

Chrissy, thank you for everything. We miss you already!

Allison and Travis

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Carol

Carol Satterlee · Married on 05/10/2019

Mom of the Bride gives THUMBS UP!

As the mother of the bride I just had to write this review. This past weekend our daughter and now son-in-law hired Chrissy to help with their big day. From the moment they met Chrissy they felt so confident all would run smoothly. And it did! Chrissy is not only expert in what and how she does so well, she is so friendly, inviting and no matter how busy she is coordinating every detail, she can make you feel important. As parents of the bride, we thoroughly enjoyed the wedding without any worries that things were on schedule and being taken care of. I highly, highly recommend Chrissy and her service!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 07/16/2016

Best Wedding Planner!

I worked with Chrissy on my wedding and she was amazing. I highly recommend hiring Chrissy to plan your event! Chrissy is very thoughtful, detailed and knowledgable! She helped me plan every detail and was a great sounding board for ideas. When it came to a vision, she really helped create a wedding that represented my husband and I perfectly.
    I could not say enough about the work she does! Hire her!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Plan to be Wowed's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie for your feedback. Planning with you and Cesar was an honor and your wedding was one for the books! ~Chrissy