Plan On It ATX

Austin, TX View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Plan On It ATX is a wedding planning service based in Austin, Texas. The company was founded in 2018 by Shelby Kirchner. Shelby believes that a wedding is a journey, not just a destination. She wanted to provide a service that would make the planning process a fun, fulfilling part of the wedding experience. Shelby’s relaxed, people-centered approach and her passion for Austin and the Hill Country region are just what you need to turn your wonderful, Texas-sized wedding dreams into reality.

Plan On It ATX offers full planning, partial planning, and event management services. Shelby can even help you plan an all-weekend experience, including a welcome happy hour, rehearsal dinner, and farewell brunch. Whatever your needs, you can be sure that Shelby will be there to guide and support you every step of the way. She can’t wait to see your Pinterest board and discuss how she can help bring your wedding vision to life.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Julia
    Julia Y. Married on 08/06/2021

Hire Plan On It ATX - You won't regret it!

Shelby is the absolute best! From day one during our initial consultation, I felt so at ease putting things in her hands as our Day of Coordinator. She really took the time to listen to our vision for our big day and making sure everything played out perfectly. She knew that as we got closer to the big day I would be busier and more stressed with work so she kept me on track in advance and provided so much helpful information! I am such a controlling person to the point that delegation does not exist in my vocabulary but I had no problem whatsoever having Shelby take care of our big day. I'm a pretty anxious person so knowing she was taking care of all the logistics, keeping us on time, and making sure everything at the end of the night was taken care of allowed me to focus on enjoying our day and I'm so thankful for her. I CANNOT recommend Shelby more! Do yourself a favor and book with Plan On It ATX!
  • Elsie
    Elsie M. Married on 05/28/2021

She went beyond our expectations!

Shelby was absolutely amazing! She was able to keep everything on schedule running smoothly and did not have to worry about almost anything! As a bride getting to enjoy my day as much as I did was priceless and would not have happened without her!

Plan On It ATX's reply:

Thank you so much Elsie! You had such a FUN crew at your wedding and I loved seeing everyone dance and have a good time. I'm so glad you got to enjoy your wedding day! :)

Pricing

Plan On It ATX Price Rates

Team

Shelby Kirchner
Shelby Kirchner
Owner & Head Planner

Shelby has a love for all things flowers, red wine, and her sheep dog mix pup. Born and raised in East Texas and now living in Austin with her husband, she enjoys going to brunch with friends and grabbing a nice cocktail on a Friday night. Ever since her entrance into the wedding industry in 2018 she has been helping couples enjoy their engagement and plan a day that their guests rave about for years to come!

Austin, TX, 78729
512-866-5190
Location of (Plan On It ATX)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding