Martinez, Martinez, CA 94553 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Piper & Sloan

Your wedding day shouldn't leave you worrying about all the details, it should be about the love you share with your person.

It’s about the way you’ll look at each other at the altar, the feeling of openly declaring your love and commitment to one another, and the memory you’ll share of your big day together.

I absolutely love weddings.

And I love managing the details for you so you can fully enjoy your wedding day.

I began planning and coordinating weddings more than 15 years ago at a church in my hometown of Susanville, CA. When I moved away, I couldn't leave behind the wedding industry.

I opened a catering company in Chico, CA and over the five years I ran it, I frequently had to sneak back into the kitchen to wipe away a tear or two when my clients' weddings were extra sweet (which was just about always).

I've been in the Bay Area for five years now, and I still love weddings just as much as ever.

Piper & Sloan is about celebrating "The Art of Good Living" in every single way - especially when it comes to celebrating love. I can't wait to meet you, support you in the details of planning your big day, and celebrate your new life with your favorite person.

xo,

Walking down the aisle
Walking down the aisle
Rustic and elegant table decor
Rustic and elegant table decor
The cake (Wandler wedding)
The cake (Wandler wedding)
Delicious catering

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,400.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1