Piper & Sloan

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$3,600 Package Price

$3,600 Package Price

Piper & Sloan is a wedding planning company serving The Bay Area, Napa Valley, Austin, and San Antonio.

Owner and lead planner, Jen, first began coordinating weddings 20 years ago at a church in her hometown, and she fell in love with it. She then expanded her career in the event industry by owning and operating her own catering company based out of Chico, CA. Five years later, when she relocated to the Bay Area, she founded Piper & Sloan and began planning weddings in Napa Valley.

Piper & Sloan is about the art of celebrating love. We can't wait to meet you, support you in the details of planning your big day, and help you celebrate your new life with your favorite person!

Services Offered:

Our planners empower each of our clients to fully enjoy their special day as we help them create the wedding of their dreams. Because the overall look and feel of your day is how your special story shines through, we strive to keep the individual style of each couple at the forefront of everything we do, while making sure we highlight the most meaningful moments for our clients. With 19 years of experience planning weddings, Jen finds so much joy in organizing events that her clients will always treasure. She provides her services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, receptions, and styling.

Specific coordination services offered by Piper & Sloan include, but are not limited to:

Day-of, Month-of, Full-Service and Partial Planning packages

Learn more at piperandsloanwedding.co

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stacey P. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jen was the Wedding Planner of My Dreams!

Jen and her team were the best decision we could have made for our wedding! If you are looking for a wedding planner that is extremely detail oriented, an incredible communicator, and overall so lovely to work with, you can't go wrong with Piper & Sloan Weddings. I really appreciated the way that Jen went above and beyond to ensure everything on our wedding day went smoothly and was executed to perfection. She was so on top of every detail and created the Wedding Timeline of my dreams! She kept me in the loop when necessarily but also got so much done behind the scenes and communicated with vendors in a way that saved us so much stress and money. Day of Jen kept everyone from the wedding party, family, and vendors on schedule and was so calm and helpful throughout the entire process! She's truly the best, so professional, and fun! 100% recommend.
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision you'll make for your wedding!

Out of all the decisions that went into planning our wedding, having Jen on our team was hands-down one of the best choices we made. Her calm and warm energy, combined with a sharp eye for the nitty-gritty event planning details made it easy for us (and our families!) to relax and truly take in every moment.

We had to plan (and re-plan) our wedding over the course of two years due to Covid and made tons of changes along the way. We ended turning our event into a two-day wedding weekend celebration, which required TONS of extra planning and leg-work. Jen is an incredible listener and collaborator, and helped us bring all of our ideas for a unique, down-to-earth experience to life. If you’re even thinking about hiring Jen to coordinate your wedding - DO IT! You won’t be disappointed!!
    Ashley R. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jen is hands down the best!

Jen ensured every detail of our special day was taken care of from start to finish! We had done an initial walk through at our venue in 2019 and ended up postponing, she was so flexible in making sure the new date worked! she met with us about a month before our big day and from there she helped with every detail, responded to emails quickly and got in touch with all of our vendors when I couldn't! The rehearsal went seamlessly and the day of was an absolute dream! he made my dream a reality! I could not have asked for anything more!!

Piper & Sloan's reply:

Aw, Ashley, thanks so much! I loved working with you and I'm so happy you and Stephen got to have the day you imagined!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jen Harrison
Jen Harrison
Owner, Lead Planner

I began coordinating weddings twenty years ago at a church in my hometown of Susanville, CA. When I moved away, I couldn't shake my love for weddings.

I opened a catering company in Chico, CA and over the five years I ran it, I frequently had to sneak back into the kitchen to wipe away a tear or two when my clients' weddings were extra sweet (which was just about always).

After spending eight years in the SF Bay Area and planning weddings in beautiful Napa Valley, I still love weddings just as much as ever.

Since 2020 brought so many changes for all of us, we shifted our focus to destinations and now serve Napa Valley, the San Francisco Bay Area, Austin, the greater San Antonio area, and destinations everywhere.

Piper & Sloan is about the art of celebrating love. I can't wait to meet you, support you in the details of planning your big day, and help you celebrate your new life with your favorite person.

With My Whole Heart,

Jen

Julee Winterbourne
Julee Winterbourne
Onsite Coordinator, Bay Area

Creating beautiful spaces has been a passion of mine since I was a little kid. That's why I studied interior design and feng shui.

Transforming feeling through color, shape and lighting is the foundation of my work at Piper & Sloan.

I'm so excited to work with you to co-create the event of your dreams!

Sloan Polvado
Sloan Polvado
Account Manager/Onsite Assistant, San Antonio

I love being a part of weddings where you can truly see the couple's personality shine through in each element and detail of the day. My background in fashion, event planning, marketing, design, organization, and my desire to help people all play a significant role in how I will make your wedding planning process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.

I can’t wait to help you create a wedding that is uniquely you!

999 E Basse Rd, Ste 180, #134 San Antonio, TX, 78209
Location of (Piper & Sloan)
2415 San Ramon Valley Blvd. San Ramon, CA, 94582