Piper & Sloan Reviews

View more information

• Julia
    Julia L. Getting married on 04/08/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planning team on the face of the earth. Full stop.

Jen and team were amazing. My original day of coordinator canceled due to a family emergency 3 weeks before my wedding. Jen stepped in and made sure everything about the day was perfect. Jen communicated clearly, was there for me long before the day of and was all about the details. She brought great ideas to the table but also incorporated and enhanced my own. She was also SO fun to have with me the day of and made me feel completely at ease. Could not recommend Jen highly enough!
    Stacey P. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jen was the Wedding Planner of My Dreams!

Jen and her team were the best decision we could have made for our wedding! If you are looking for a wedding planner that is extremely detail oriented, an incredible communicator, and overall so lovely to work with, you can't go wrong with Piper & Sloan Weddings. I really appreciated the way that Jen went above and beyond to ensure everything on our wedding day went smoothly and was executed to perfection. She was so on top of every detail and created the Wedding Timeline of my dreams! She kept me in the loop when necessarily but also got so much done behind the scenes and communicated with vendors in a way that saved us so much stress and money. Day of Jen kept everyone from the wedding party, family, and vendors on schedule and was so calm and helpful throughout the entire process! She's truly the best, so professional, and fun! 100% recommend.
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision you'll make for your wedding!

Out of all the decisions that went into planning our wedding, having Jen on our team was hands-down one of the best choices we made. Her calm and warm energy, combined with a sharp eye for the nitty-gritty event planning details made it easy for us (and our families!) to relax and truly take in every moment.

We had to plan (and re-plan) our wedding over the course of two years due to Covid and made tons of changes along the way. We ended turning our event into a two-day wedding weekend celebration, which required TONS of extra planning and leg-work. Jen is an incredible listener and collaborator, and helped us bring all of our ideas for a unique, down-to-earth experience to life. If you’re even thinking about hiring Jen to coordinate your wedding - DO IT! You won’t be disappointed!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ashley R. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jen is hands down the best!

Jen ensured every detail of our special day was taken care of from start to finish! We had done an initial walk through at our venue in 2019 and ended up postponing, she was so flexible in making sure the new date worked! she met with us about a month before our big day and from there she helped with every detail, responded to emails quickly and got in touch with all of our vendors when I couldn't! The rehearsal went seamlessly and the day of was an absolute dream! he made my dream a reality! I could not have asked for anything more!!

Piper & Sloan's reply:

Aw, Ashley, thanks so much! I loved working with you and I'm so happy you and Stephen got to have the day you imagined!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, calming, and creative!

I really loved working with Piper & Sloan. From the moment I talked with Jen on the phone I felt immediately comforted by her. She was professional, organized, easy to work with, listened to what I wanted, and had cleaver ideas and suggestions. I would hire Jen again in a heart beat and recommend her to all my friends!! We hired her for a partial planning package.
  • Meredith
    Meredith R. Married on 10/09/2019

Organized & Friendly

I was so happy to find Jen to help coordinate my wedding day. I knew there were going to be so many details and we needed support to make everything run smoothly. Jen was so personable and helpful. She helped us create lists and get clear on everything that needed to happen beforehand, and then took care of all the details we needed on the day of. I highly recommend Jen and having someone help coordinate your wedding day so you can sit back, relax and enjoy :)
    Andrew Married on 09/21/2019

Sept 2019 Wedding

Jen Harrison provided excellent organization skills and process keeping the event on track and keeping track of all the details. Her ideas were on trend as well as reasonably priced. She has a warm personality, and is talented in working with difficult people or vendors with care and diplomacy. She did our event with grace and professionalism. I highly recommend Jen Harrison to plan an event. She will make it special.
  • Darius
    Andrew Married on 06/10/2017

Made easy for everyone

As a DJ I have worked with many coordinators and Jen stood out as one that made the wedding happen with ease, kindness and efficiency. If she made it easy and wonderful for me to do my job I am more than sure it went even more so for the bride and groom. All I saw were smiles and hugs all night.