Huntington Station, Huntington Station, NY 11746 Map · Phone number

About PinMeUp Hair & Makeup

PinMeUp Hair & Makeup is a hair and makeup business in Huntington Station, New York. They specialize in vintage inspired hair styling, but can create any look or style you want. Their hair and makeup services can be used separately to meet your individual needs. They travel around Long Island, New York City, and surrounding areas.

The team of skilled artists work with you to understand your vision. They give your suggestions based on your face shape, hair types, skin type and tone. They want you to look and feel your best for all your wedding events. They apply flawless makeup and unique hairstyles that last and coordinate with your dress and wedding style. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts

img0528a
bridesmaid hair3

28 Reviews for PinMeUp Hair & Makeup

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I planned a movie-themed wedding and zeroed in on every detail except what I was supposed to look like! I purchased a beautiful Jenny Packham wedding dress and knew that I wanted something vintage to match. I came across PinMe Up Hair & Makeup's portfolio online and absolutely loved what I saw. Each bride looked beautiful, natural and unique. Inspired, I booked a trial. Upon meeting Erica & Carissa, I was immediately put at ease. They are colorful, personable and so talented in their respective crafts. Erica listened to my hair concerns (I have super thin hair) and offered various styles to accompany my needs. With little direction from me, (except that I wanted to look like me and not some over-done bride) Carissa provided me with makeup that was flawless and recommended amazing everyday routine products. They were my first and only hair/makeup trial and I booked them on the spot. So impressed by their work, I also hired PinMeUp Hair & Makeup for my boudior photo shoot and bridal shower. For my boudior photos, the ladies gave me a classic pin up look - complete with victory rolls. My bridal shower was themed to compliment my honeymoon plans in Greece. Erica made me look like a Greek Goddess. They can truly do it all. On the day of my wedding, I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms & 4 flower girls that all needed hair/makeup done. Erica & Carissa worked so professionally & efficiently. Each of my girls looked red carpet ready in their Hollywood Glam looks - one was more beautiful than the next. They were also so amazing with my nieces, ranging in the ages of 2 - 6 years old. They are so organized and got us to the church on time. It was a hot day when I got married and the AC broke at my wedding venue. Despite the heat and sweat, my wedding party still looked flawless hours later. Our hair and makeup all held up which is true testament to PinMeUp Hair & Makeup's work.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/19/2018

Erica was absolutely great. I knew I wanted victory rolls for the top/front of my hair, and a flower instead of a veil in my hair, but I didn't know how I wanted to style the rest. She worked with me to find a style I liked, and it looked great at my wedding. I got tons of compliments about my hairstyle, and it stayed up without frizz (my hair is super curly and often frizzy) the whole night. I would not hesitate to recommend her if you're looking for a retro hairstyle.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Liz · Married on 08/12/2017

Can’t say enough wonderful things about Jules and Dana. My hair and makeup turned out perfectly. My mom and bridesmaids were so happy about their hair and makeup as well. They were so wonderful at the trial as well. They were so patient as I tried to figure out the look that I was going for, and they provided amazing suggestions.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Award

PinMeUp Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 176
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Huntington Station Huntington Station, New York, 11746 See on map
    954-516-1757 (Phone number)
    Location of (PinMeUp Hair & Makeup)