Huntington Station, NY 11746 Map · Phone number

About PinMeUp Hair & Makeup

We are PinMeUp Hair & Makeup- your full service beauty team for the perfect look on your big day! We specialize in vintage-inspired hairstyles and makeup that will give you that classic glamorous look. Although we specialize in vintage inspired looks, we can perfectly execute modern looks as well. PinMeUp Hair & Makeup consists of a well established hair and makeup team that has had their work in various publications and been featured on several different websites. We also offer a fabulous vintage/pinup bachelorette party package, as a fun and different idea for your party. We are located in the tri-state area, and can travel to your location for your specific event. Please email us at: PinMeUpHair@aol.com for more information.

Follow PinMeUp Hair & Makeup on

28 Reviews for PinMeUp Hair & Makeup

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I planned a movie-themed wedding and zeroed in on every detail except what I was supposed to look like! I purchased a beautiful Jenny Packham wedding dress and knew that I wanted something vintage to match. I came across PinMe Up Hair & Makeup's portfolio online and absolutely loved what I saw. Each bride looked beautiful, natural and unique. Inspired, I booked a trial. Upon meeting Erica & Carissa, I was immediately put at ease. They are colorful, personable and so talented in their respective crafts. Erica listened to my hair concerns (I have super thin hair) and offered various styles to accompany my needs. With little direction from me, (except that I wanted to look like me and not some over-done bride) Carissa provided me with makeup that was flawless and recommended amazing everyday routine products. They were my first and only hair/makeup trial and I booked them on the spot. So impressed by their work, I also hired PinMeUp Hair & Makeup for my boudior photo shoot and bridal shower. For my boudior photos, the ladies gave me a classic pin up look - complete with victory rolls. My bridal shower was themed to compliment my honeymoon plans in Greece. Erica made me look like a Greek Goddess. They can truly do it all. On the day of my wedding, I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms & 4 flower girls that all needed hair/makeup done. Erica & Carissa worked so professionally & efficiently. Each of my girls looked red carpet ready in their Hollywood Glam looks - one was more beautiful than the next. They were also so amazing with my nieces, ranging in the ages of 2 - 6 years old. They are so organized and got us to the church on time. It was a hot day when I got married and the AC broke at my wedding venue. Despite the heat and sweat, my wedding party still looked flawless hours later. Our hair and makeup all held up which is true testament to PinMeUp Hair & Makeup's work.

Carrie · Married on 05/19/2018

Erica was absolutely great. I knew I wanted victory rolls for the top/front of my hair, and a flower instead of a veil in my hair, but I didn't know how I wanted to style the rest. She worked with me to find a style I liked, and it looked great at my wedding. I got tons of compliments about my hairstyle, and it stayed up without frizz (my hair is super curly and often frizzy) the whole night. I would not hesitate to recommend her if you're looking for a retro hairstyle.

Liz · Married on 08/12/2017

Can’t say enough wonderful things about Jules and Dana. My hair and makeup turned out perfectly. My mom and bridesmaids were so happy about their hair and makeup as well. They were so wonderful at the trial as well. They were so patient as I tried to figure out the look that I was going for, and they provided amazing suggestions.

Award

PinMeUp Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 176.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20