Pink with Envy Event Planning Services

$3,200
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Pink with Envy Event Planning Services

Dependable. Creative. Organized.

Pink with Envy Event Planning Services, LLC is a full service event and wedding planning company. We help make your event as special and unique as you are. Our goal is to make events stress-free and enjoyable for you and everyone involved.

The Pink with Envy team is able to accommodate your needs, whether you need a jump start on the planning process, you only need us on the day of your wedding, or you want assistance producing and executing your entire event...we can create a package designed just for you.

In addition to weddings, we also handle bachelorette parties, bridal and baby showers, and many other special occasions.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)

I was referred to Brooke by a friend. Brooke helped me plan our wedding in three months and everyone has told me it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever attended. I couldn’t have done it without her! She helped me with everything and it was perfect. She’s quick to respond to calls and emails, knows great vendors and is full of ideas. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brooke was so helpful, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and resourceful. She helped take the stress off of my plate and I am so grateful for her help and support!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/4/17, 1 Review

1:30 minutes
Ohio Barn Bed & Breakfast
1:08 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Great opportunity for any bride to take a little of the stress of planning the wedding off their shoulders!

The Pink With Envy ladies are awesome to work with and will make your day a breeze. If you are looking for a dedicated, creative planning team, look no further! - Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek

The ladies with Pink with Envy have always done a super job with our clients! We love working with them and know that the wedding will be perfect with their input! We highly recommend them. Chuck Childers - Childers Photography

We've worked Pink with Envy twice and both times, the weddings were well planned and very organized. What I really like about working with Brooke and Jenny is that you really get the sense that they are more than just the wedding planner for the wedding, they invest themselves completely in these weddings as if they were their own. They have a very can-do attitude and will go the extra mile for their lucky brides. I highly recommend Pink with Envy!

79 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

P.O. Box 341493, Beavercreek, OH 45434   See On Map
937-524-5668 (phone)
Pink with Envy Event Planning Services is a wedding planner and event consultant from Dayton, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus. Pink with Envy Event Planning Services is a professional wedding planner and event consultant that has been part of the Ohio wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in stress-free wedding and event planning.