Pink with Envy Event Reviews

52 Reviews for Pink with Envy Event

• Tina

Tina Sutter · Married on 11/18/2018

Daughters wedding

I loved working with Brooke @ pink With Envy Events! I am the mother of the bride & worked with her most of the time as my daughter lives out of state. She made it as easy as it could be under the circumstances, I couldn’t have done it without her & my daughter had the wedding of her dreams because of it! I highly recommend Them!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Corey Combs · Married on 10/06/2018

An absolute must!

Bottom Line: if you want to enjoy your wedding day without worrying about anything, Pink with Envy has you covered!

Our wedding at Rosewood Manor went off without a hitch thanks to Brooke and the team at Pink with Envy Events! From vendor recommendations, to advice on all the little things, they were there every step of the way. And when it came time for the big day, everything was perfect and we didn't have to do a thing! Brooke was very personable and clearly knowledgeable about everything wedding related, often asking us questions about things we would never have considered. We were provided a full timeline that was worked across all of our vendors for the day, and when we arrived at the reception venue we couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful! I highly recommend them for your wedding day needs!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Erin Batty · Married on 07/07/2018

Professional, Attentive and Sweet Kindness

My husband and I were planning our 25th wedding anniversary vowel renewal when three months before the event date our original event planner had to bow out for personal reasons. The only decision/booking we had was the venue. There was so much left to decision and book in just three months. I was concerned that any event planner would want to take on that compressed timeline and I knew I was not up for the challenge because of my full schedule not to mention I hate party arranging.

I reached out to Pink With Envy and explained our situation and Brooke said she would be happy to be our planner and thought there was plenty of time to make the final arrangements. With Brooke at the helm, we indeed were able to finalize the dinner menu; book photographer, music and other entertainment; and finalize the flower arrangements. Without Brooke’s guidance I’m positive our event would not have been possible.

Our vowel renewal was a beautiful, relaxed and intimate family gathering; just what I envisioned. It was an exceedingly memorable evening for my husband/I because we had eloped and promised family/ourselves for years to commemorate our marriage. Brooke’s recommendations of vendors were spot on. The flowers were stunning and looked perfect in the venue. She had the tables arrange to make it easy for my father to walk me down the aisle. The family, adults and children, had a ball using the photo booth. Our photographer was amazing. She totally got that I wanted candid family moments and even the groups photos should be about capturing personalities not perfection. Brooke had to leave before the event started but did not until she was sure I was happy with how everything looked. In addition, she left me in the hands of two other Pink With Envy staff members. The ladies were very attentive and at the same time seeming invisible. I remember a couple times they came behind me to inconspicuously and gently tuck a bobby pin/curl back into place and then drift to the background. I was very touched by their professionalism, attentiveness and sweet kindness. It felt like they were just as invested in the success of the vowel renewal and my husband/I were.

With deep gratitude I say, “Thank you” ladies for making our “25 years in the making” event happen.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Alina · Married on 03/10/2018

Wow, I don't even know where to begin to explain how amazing Pink with Envy were from the first moment we met to the very last seconds of my wedding! 10 months out from my wedding I met with several wedding planners in the Dayton area, and after my meeting with Pink with Envy I knew immediately I had to hire them! From the first moment we sat down together they were organized, friendly, enthusiastic, and full of wonderful ideas about how to bring my vision to life! Jenny was with me every step of the way, from picking out venues and vendors, to setting up every single detail for the big day. Throughout the wedding process she was very open to my ideas, and made sure to be unbiased when suggesting vendors. I always felt like she had my best interests at heart!! I basically told her what I wanted for every aspect of my wedding and she figured out a way to make it happen. Jenny handled all the big details of the wedding, which left me free to spend more time with my friends and family leading up to and during the wedding. I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT HER AND HER TEAM!!! The day of the wedding I literally did NOTHING other than get ready with my bridesmaids and show up. She handled all the vendors coming and going, all the set up, and all the tear down. Let me tell you that it was some of the best money I spent on my wedding, and worth every single penny. I don't know how brides get through their weddings without a planner, or at least a day-of-coordinator. I remember at one point my DJ asked me when we were doing our cake cutting, and I shrugged my shoulders and said I have no clue (because I hadn't looked at the very detailed and organized timeline Jenny made for me in a while), and to go ask Jenny. How's that for relaxation on the wedding day? For any brides out there reading this review: HIRE PINK WITH ENVY!! YOU WILL BE OVERJOYED THAT YOU DID!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Katrina · Married on 02/17/2018

Highly recommend Pink With Envy for your wedding. There were so many things that I didn’t even think of that Brooke pointed out helped me plan for in advance. She recommended vendors, and helped create my timeline for my big day. The day of our wedding, Brooke helped make sure everything ran smoothly so that I (and my mom!) could relax and be in the present in the moment rather than worrying about if the cake was delivered or if the flowers had arrived on time or if the reception was set up correctly. I cannot thank her enough for the peace of mind she gave us as well as helping turn our vision for our wedding into a reality.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

I was referred to Brooke by a friend. Brooke helped me plan our wedding in three months and everyone has told me it was one of the best weddings they’ve ever attended. I couldn’t have done it without her! She helped me with everything and it was perfect. She’s quick to respond to calls and emails, knows great vendors and is full of ideas. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Tara · Married on 08/04/2017

Brooke was so helpful, knowledgeable, thoughtful, and resourceful. She helped take the stress off of my plate and I am so grateful for her help and support!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Laura · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I had a very small intimate wedding! Our wedding was not a super traditional wedding and it was family and very close friends only, so we didn't have all the typical things you would see at a wedding. Brooke helped to make sure that things went smoothly, from helping with ceremony ideas to simple table decorations, to what music was playing at the reception. This day was absolutely everything my husband and I wanted in our wedding! We highly highly recommend them to anybody that needs help with planning a wedding, whether its big or super small like ours!

-Laura and Kyle

Sent on 10/11/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2016

Pink with Envy was truly amazing to have on our vendor team. Our wedding came with a lot of moving pieces, thanks to their help our vision was implemented exactly the way we wanted. All of the ladies are professional, knowledgeable and dependable. It was wonderful to enjoy all of our family and friends the day of the wedding. Having them there truly made our event stress-free and memorable! We would recommend Pink with Envy not only for weddings but any event. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Pink with Envy Event's reply:

So glad that we could help make the day stress-free and enjoyable - not only for you but for your family!

Aquila · Married on 11/19/2016

A bit pricey, but worth every penny!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Brian · Married on 11/18/2016

My wife and I used Pink With Envy for our elopement. Brooke was so helpful and thorough. Brooke helped us pick a great photographer. She covered ever small detail and made sure our day was the best day for the both of us. We really can't thank Pink with Envy and Brooke enough for helping make our dreams a reality.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Billy · Married on 10/01/2016

The ladies at Pink With Envy were very professional, easy to work with and had an eye for detail. Our wedding was not traditional and we did it at our own studio, so we did not have the typical staff that one has with an actual wedding venue. But Pink With Envy helped make everything run smoothly, from organizing and planning before the big day to making sure everything was in place on the big day. We highly recommend them to anybody planning a wedding!

- Billy & Tracy Pote

Sent on 11/02/2016

Pink with Envy Event's reply:

You had a gorgeous wedding and we were so happy to be a part of it and help make it as relaxing for the two of you as possible!

erica · Married on 04/23/2016

Words cannot express how perfect our big day was; because of Pink with Envy Events. Our Wedding went flawlessly and we owe it all to these amazing women. I have struggled with writing the perfect review for such amazing, passionate and professional women it’s hard to convey how much these ladies worked making my dream wedding a reality as if it were their own, I truly am forever grateful. Brooke was my go to planner from day one and honestly I can't even fathom our wedding without her! She went above and beyond in every way physically possible; I'm talking countless emails, texts and meetings! She reached out and organized nearly everything, all I had to do was pick my vendors. She truly captured the vision of my day perfectly! The big day goes by so fast and it was so nice to not have to worry about anything, we truly were in the best of hands! I had a lot of important details and specifics; I was so nervous at first to hand over the reins but I am 100% confident I wouldn't have trusted anyone else! It was so nice to relax and enjoy time with my girls and mom/mother-in law the morning of our wedding. We didn’t have to worry about our family working like mad men getting everything ready, set out and organized. It was such a blessing, plus Brooke kept me in the loop the entire time by sending me pictures and status updates throughout the day! Not only did she coordinate the whole day but she also ran us through one of the smoothest rehearsal dinners ever! Everyone knew what was going on and where to be and when to be there! Brooke even made a timeline for all of our vendors and VIP guests/bridal party. It was so nice not having to worry any of that! In fact the weekend before our wedding I was off spending the weekend away with my groom in enjoying time together leading up to our big day! I promise you won't be disappointed and your expectations won't only be met but exceeding when choosing Pink with Envy! Thanks for everything we are beyond thankful!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Pink with Envy Event's reply:

We're so happy that you're happy! You had a beautiful wedding and we were glad to be a part of it!

Wonderful ladies! Great job! Very knowledgeable

Sent on 12/14/2015

Pink with Envy did an amazing job setting up my wedding!! They are always on task and are willing to do anything for you!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Tammy · Married on 08/28/2015

Jennifer, Jenny & Brooke were wonderful to work with. They gave us great suggestions for wedding vendors and did a wonderful job of coordinating all of these vendors for us. It was so comforting to know that on the wedding day we did not have to worry about all the coordination and set up at the reception hall. They took care of everything and it all looked beautiful. Jennifer was always very responsive as well to any questions/concerns that we had prior to wedding. They provided us a lot of peace of mind and we would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Venus · Married on 07/19/2015

I was very back and forth on hiring these wonderful girls because of budget and because of everyone telling me what to do when planning my wedding (Surprise?). I should've hired them from the beginning of my planning but I tried to please people. I finally hired them with less than a month left to my wedding. Talk about being in the midst of a storm. I was a nervous wreak and exhausted from all the planning. These amazing girls (Jennifer, Jenny, and Brooke) swooped in and immediately went to work! They are superheroes! They eased my mind and did such an amazing and fantastic job! My wedding was saved by these girls! They are the sweetest and thought of the tiniest details that I hadn't even given a second thought to because I was so preoccupied with everything else. They worked with me and reminded me of everything I needed to get done and were always available! I cant tell you how many panic attacks I had (over seating charts and etc.) Jenny, (One of the three musketeers) took the time to calm me down and tirelessly helped me figure out how to fix whatever problem that came my way. The rehearsal and the day of the wedding were perfect because of professional and caring attitude of these girls. Everyone in my family loved them! I HIGHLY recommend hiring them to help you guys on your big day! They are truly life savors and I may or may not have told them I love them to pieces atleast 10,001 times :)

Sent on 07/30/2015

Pink with Envy Event's reply:

Venus we are so happy that we could help you and Jason on your special day. You were dealing with a lot of input from a variety of people and that can put a lot of stress on anyone. Your kind words mean the absolute world to us. Thank you!

Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

Pink with envy was perfect for us! We hired them for weekend coordination and they were incredible! They kept everything perfectly on time and made sure that we were worry free on the day of. For example- the air conditioner broke on the wedding day at our venue and PWE even ordered in temporary air conditioners and we never even knew there was a problem! They also provided support, help, and ideas through out the whole planning process. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/23/2014

The Pink with Envy Girls were amazing- gave great feedback through the planning process and rocked on my wedding day with their efficiency, professionalism and enthusiasm! I would highly recommend this team of planners!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Missy · Married on 07/12/2014

Brooke and her team let us relax and enjoy the wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Pink with Envy Event's reply:

We're glad we could help make the day stress free for you!

Emily · Married on 07/05/2014

We loved all three PEEPS! Especially our meetings with Jennifer

Sent on 07/24/2014

Pink with Envy Event's reply:

Thanks Emily! You and your family were wonderful to work with and you were a beautiful bride! We wish you all the best!

holly · Married on 07/05/2014

Pink with Envy - wonderful to work with before, during and after our daughter's wedding! We would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/15/2014

What better way to enjoy your wedding day with no worries, no hassles, and no drama!?! That is exactly how my wedding was with the help from Brooke from Pink with Envy! She was at my venue right when I arrived at 8:30 in the morning. I gave her an idea of what I wanted my tables to look like during one of our earlier meetings so when I showed her where the decorations were she was setting everything up! My tables look a thousand times better than what I envisioned. She had my schedule planned out to the minute which made getting set up, dressed, hair/makeup etc. all done for pictures and ready before guest arrived. She worked extremely well with my other vendors. With my Photographer she had a list of what photos I wanted and kept a check list to make sure every single one was taken. With my DJ she coordinated the perfect times to do all the "fun" wedding traditions (ex. cake cutting, first dance, bouquet toss etc). Since she took charge of times I never once had to worry about when/where I had to be that night because she would give me those few minute warnings. -- That was amazing so I didn't have to cut off any conversations I was having with my guests. Making sure everything went smoothly was her goal that day and she exceed that goal by a million.The most important and most impressive part is that she was able to deal with my disorganized, crazy family! She had them inline the entire night to make sure that they were where they were suppose to be during the evening! I swear there was more than one of here during my wedding because not one person could do that alone -- but some how she did! I will be using Pink with Envy many more times and will refer everyone to them for any event that could bring stress because they will take that stress away!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Aubrey · Married on 06/07/2014

Pink with Envy was a must for my big day. As a busy student it was wonderful to have these lovely ladies by my side, answering questions and helping me coordinate everything. Jenny was a true joy to work with- her experience and knowledge of wedding planning was so helpful throughout the whole process. They made sure my entire wedding weekend went perfectly- my mom and I were able to enjoy every moment knowing they were behind the scenes making sure everything was going as planned. I cannot imagine my big day without Pink there! 100% recommend- will be telling all my friends and family to utilize them in the future! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Pink with Envy Event's reply:

Thanks Aubrey! We loved working with you and your mom too. You have great taste and we are so happy that you were happy with the way your wedding turned out!! It was beautiful!

Aubrey · Married on 06/07/2014