2710 Astoria Blvd, Astoria, NY 11102 Map · Phone number

a26c1198

• Videos 1

16 Reviews for Pinilla Studios

Joseph · Married on 10/02/2015

Pinilla Studios did an amazing job at my wife and I's wedding. They were incredibly easy to deal with and fully accommodated our every request. We were a picky couple and sent probably 50-75 different songs to our DJ, Chris. He not only met our needs perfectly, he also made it flow in such a way that the dance floor stood packed all night. I couldn't be happier with the music setup at our wedding, from the delivery of our entrance music during the ceremony, to the final song of our reception. A huge thank you to Pinilla Studios and even bigger thank you to Chris, Danny, and our wonderful percussionist.

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Y

yuliana · Married on 09/25/2015

Choosing Pinilla Studios to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions we have ever made. We got a bundle package with Pinilla Studios for Photo, Video, and DJ. The photographer did an amazing job, he was so professional, fun, creative, calm, and collective. He was able to work wonders in the small window of time we had to take pictures before our ceremony and was able to direct such a big bridal party with ease. He was simply talented and was a delight to work with. We also had a videographer that did an excellent job. He worked so well with the photographer that you did not even notice he was there. And let me mention the DJ and percussionist, they rocked the house! They really kept the party going at all times, there was not one time our dance floor was empty, we even had guests dancing while dinner was served. We got so many compliments from our guest of how much fun and good the music was. We cannot recommend Pinilla Studios services enough, we are so grateful they were able to make our special day so magical!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Anais · Married on 07/19/2014

There are no words to explain how great Pinilla studios truly is. We had so many services booked with Pinilla; photographer & videographer, Step and Repeat and DJ & MC. I didn't know much about them so I was nervous at first but boy did they come through. People were up and dancing before dinner was even served. As people ate they jammed to the music. We told DJ Chris that the music was just as important as food as my groom and I are really big on music. It was the perfect blend of r&b, bachata, tipico, salsa and house music. The photographer, Chris, was also phenomenal. He made everyone laugh and have a good time as we took pictures and was so flexible. We were unable to go to the park we originally planned to and take pictures but he worked with what we had, which was the garden next to the church. The videographer was the sweetest person ever and told me how touched he was by the father/daughter dance. The step and repeat photographer and greeter (an alternative to the phtobooth) also did amazing. My guests took as many pictures as they wanted on the red carpet and received a frame along with the picture at the end of the night. It worked as a favor and people loved it. Pinilla really listened to everything we wanted and delivered it! I just loved how dedicated they were to make our day as amazing as possible. I will definitely be using their services again in the future!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Pinilla Studios FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 2710 Astoria Blvd Astoria, 11102 See on map