Consultations are by appointment, Brighton, CO 80602 Map · Phone number

emilyandjeffpage01
emilyandjeffpage02

4 Reviews for Picture The Day

Nancy · Married on 09/13/2008

Photography was the most important wedding item for me. In addition, I was planning a Denver wedding from Virginia. The recommendation for Picture the Day came from another photographer I had contacted. Teddi and Keith were great! I dealt initially with Teddi who was very easy to work with-prompt, easy to communicate with. She wanted to make sure that everything we wanted photographed was taken care of. Their one-price package deal worked perfectly for our needs. Most importantly, our pictures turned out beautifully. I'm looking forward to seeing our album. We plan on having Teddi and Keith do our maternity and baby pictures when the time comes.

Sent on 10/22/2008

Linnae · Married on 09/08/2007

I spent a lot of time searching for a fantastic photographer that would fit in my price range. PtD not only fit in our budget, but I love their work more than the photographers who charge double. By far, the absolute best value on the front range and great pictures that really capture the couple and capture the day. They also have this great offer included in the wedding package -- free photo shoot every year after so you can continue to preserve the precious moments of your life :)

Sent on 12/22/2007

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2007

Teddi and Keith were fantastic! I recommend them to everyone! They are so professional and great to work with - always a smile - the quality of their photos AMAZING - albums even better (somehow :) ) HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2008