392 S. Marengo Ave. Unit 107, Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number

About Picotte Weddings

I am a hybrid photographer - I shoot both film & digital!! I went to school and learned photography with film. There is something magical about being in the darkroom, working with chemicals to make each captured image appear. And then, a couple years ago I discovered the magic of digital photography… each format has it's benefits and since I loved both, I became a hybrid photographer!

I specialize in natural light photography and shoot exclusively on-location. I have over six years of professional experience, went to UMass on a full academic scholarship and graduated with a BA focused in photography.

The thing I love most about photography is the challenge of capturing the tiny moments that make up our lives. Capturing them with a blend of art, natural portraiture and delicate coaxing.

Photography is a form of storytelling, and I am truly honored that people trust me to tell their story. My sessions are easy and informal. I want everyone to feel free to be themselves and have fun! We can brainstorm on which location would best fit your vibe and get as creative as you'd like.

833a10a750ef20aa 1262907846254 01
833a10a750ef20aa 1262907846254 01

25 Reviews for Picotte Weddings

Suthi was amazing!! My wedding pictures are beyond beautiful and she was wonderful to work with! Also, she speaks French which was a nice surprise for us bc my in-laws don't speak any English and I don't speak any French!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2011

In an evening that vanishes in what feels like seconds and memories that stay with us for a lifetime; no other wedding decision is as significant as the photographer. We found Picotte Photography on Wedding Wire early in our wedding planning process. We were instantly attracted to their style and immediately decided that they would be the perfect photographers for our wedding. Their professionalism and kindness instantly come to mind when recalling our wedding photography experience. Suthi made sure that we got every important shot without rushing us, always making us feel like we were being taken care of throughout the experience. The positive nature of the entire crew clearly and effectively captured all the details of our wedding. We were unquestionably impressed with Suthi's entire operation and it showed with the result of her beautiful work. We plan to continue working with Suthi to help capture all of our imortant life events. Words cannot describe how important our wedding was to us and Picotte Photography captured every second of it to perfection. We cherish our wedding photos and are so grateful to Suthi for her remarkable work.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Rebecca · Married on 07/09/2011

Suthi Picotte and her team are AWESOME!! Suthi is not only a talented photographer but she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Our engagement and wedding photos are phenomenal and we plan to hire her again as our family continues to grow. We love Suthi, her work and style, and it would be a disservice to your special event not to hire her!

Sent on 03/19/2012

Picotte Weddings FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production
    A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production Wedding Planners

Suthi with Picotte Photography is an absolute pleasure to work with! Her work is absolutely lovely and her prices are extremely fair. As a wedding planner I rely on amazing vendors to entrust my client's big day with and Suthi is one of the few that I recommend. I love her style and she is very laid back and flexible which is so nice to work with- no need to have uptight vendors on your big day! I would positively recommend Picotte Photography for your special day!

• 392 S. Marengo Ave., Unit 107 Pasadena, 91101 See on map